Let daddy get you cleaned up

Jason's P.O.V

"So do I call you daddy"? My little kitten asked as I prepared her for a bath .

"Yes daddy would like that a lot , and if you don't call me that I might cry" as I finish my sentence I let out a few sniffles pretending to break out into sobs . While I'm still pretending to
cry I hear a gasp followed by a whimper  behind me coming out of my darlings mouth .

"N-no daddy , don't cry" . I turn around to see tears threatening to fall out of Lizzy's eyes .

"No baby , no daddy was kidding" . "Daddy why would you do that , you made me all scared" . "At least daddy knows you care princess . Now come on so you can be all clean and ready for lunch".

I turn off the water expecting Lizzy to be ready to get in the bath but I got something I would have never expected . Tears .

"Why are you crying baby , what's wrong"? . She looks at me then to the bath shaking her head no . "Lizzy" I say softly not trying to frighten her. You have to get in so you can get cleaned up" . I go to reach for her and she yells out an ear piercing scream .

"I said NO, stop it , noooo" . I give up trying to grab her and she sighs in exhaustion. "Princess, why can't daddy get you ready for bath time"? She looks at me then at her body saying no.
"I don't want you to touch me there . Please don't" .

That broke my heart I can't believe she would think i would actually want to harm her in any kind of way . I know she's been through something because everything she does is based on what I tell her , she'll ask first or wait until I'm gone .

Earlier today I told her I'll be back I had to go to the mall quickly for
Underwear, stuffed animals and bathing essentials . She stood in that same spot for an hour and thirty minutes . When I returned she was in tears  saying she was scared and hungry and had to pee . When I ask why didn't she move she answer , "You didn't tell me to D-daddy" . What's wrong with my kitten . I'll find out . So I can be more careful with her .

My face softens as I look at her terrified expression . "Princess daddy would never hurt you in any way . I know you're scared but you have to trust daddy and let him take care of you always" .

She hesitates but nods and began to remove my shirt from her tiny body . She whines and stops so I continue . I slowly remove her bra letting my hands comfort her as she becomes exposed . Once her bra was off I looked at her making sure it was okay to make my way down . I touch her hips and lean my head in kissing her inner thigh . I hear a gasp escape her mouth , I couldn't help but look up and smirk .

I stand up as I'm done undressing her . While she's gathering all of her toys I take the time to admire her body .

Her long soft legs covered in no marks . Her Lilly white bum , her beautiful dimple at the bottom of her back , her flat petite tummy and her B-cups are perfectly in sync as they form an angels body. Don't even get me started on her pus- .

"Daddy , hello?" I snap out my daze and turn to Lizzy .
"Yes, what , huh ? Sorry baby". She smiles at me and giggles. " I think you're the one that needs to be cleaned , dirty daddy" .

"Daddy's sorry I just can't help it , you're so precious " . I see my princess blush and I thank God I found her .

This chapter has gone differently than I expected but I hope you loves like it . 😘😍❤️