Jason's P.O.V

I finish drying off in the downstairs bathroom making sure not to wake my little kitten . I've yet to know her name but when she awakes I'll be sure to get to know her . Last night I was going to ask her but she was so out of it that I couldn't ask her anything . Just simply let her sleep .

When I put her to sleep I couldn't contain the joy I was feeling after so long . Her beauty makes me heart beat a Billion times a minute . The way her dirty blonde waves cascades over face and her pink soft lips slightly parts when she's in a deep slumber . She's a blessing .

You're probably wondering why she's here and what I want with her . You see my kitten in there is a "little" anyone with eyes can see that . I found out she was living with a known drug dealer  named Jack , I've had deals with him so I'm familiar with him . When I went to make the deal she was sitting on the couch beat up and out of it so I told the guy I'd pay him 2.5 million for her.  She didn't belong to him though . She belonged to some guy named Raymond Vinilly.  Jack said he'd have me sign a contract and show it to Raymond.  I never met or heard from him so one day me and my boy Ryan went back to get her . That's how I got my baby .

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear light footsteps paddle against the floors . She's awake . I continue to listen to her tiny feet shuffle around as if she's looking for something . Or someone . I quickly finish in the bathroom and slowly sneak out of the door to look for my kitten . As I continue I hear the fridge open slightly . My baby must be hungry .

As she continues to pry open the refrigerator I I swiftly make my way behind her slamming it shut .

"Good to see you're finally awake princess"

I smirk at her as she stares at my hand in fear . It feels like forever before she slowly looks up at me . I continue to smile at her until I realize she had watery eyes and a trembling  lip . My heart drops and dies at the sight of my scared kitten .

While I proceed to study the fear on her face she scoots away . As far as she can go . That breaks me a little more . "What's wrong muffin"? I reach to touch her face but she bites me ! "Ow what the fuck"?! . She trembles more at my outburst and I try move again to comfort her . She then bust out into fits of tears . Screaming bloody murder . "P-please don't hurt me . I-I'm s-sowwy , I'll b-be a good g-girl". She sees me easing toward her and does the unexpected . She falls to her knees begging me in more ways than one .

"P-please mr I'm sowwy d-don't hurt me please . D-don't hurt me . I'll do better .

I crack at the sight of this . Somebody must of really hurt her . Fuck them . If I ever find out who did this they won't live to to see another morning .

I forget about those negative thoughts and continue to reach for my princess . I finally grabbed her and she's shaking . Badly .

"Sh sh sh I coo . I would never hurt you kitten . Never . You're safe with me okay"? She sniffles and nods her head slowly but understanding . "Good, what's your name kitten"? I ask soothingly not trying to scare her . "E-Elizabeth but my fwiends c-call me Lizzy". She stuffers but finishes confidently . My brave princess . "Hi Lizzy I'm Daddy Jason okay"? I continue to introduce myself until I'm interrupted by a gasp . I look to see my kitten with her mouth open and her hands on her cheeks . "D-daddy" ?

"You're a daddy"? She asks shocked . "Yes kitten , haha". As soon as I let out a warming chuckle she finds herself crawling into my lap . "Hi d-daddy" . "Hi kitten , I  look down at the perfection in front of me .

"Daddy"? she answered but it came out more like a question .

She's warming up to me and I know I'm going to fall in love harder than I'm suppose to . She's a blessing I've been asking for .

Authors note :
Second chapter 🙏 . What do you think ? Will Justin be her Daddy? Does Lizzy feel comfortable around him yet ? Also thank you for the votes and views loves 💘💜💙❤️😘