Why Daddy ?

Elizabeth's P.O.V

I sit here in shock looking at my daddy like he's a mad man . What is he doing . Is he planning on shooting that bad man . I know he tried to hurt me ... Well he did but daddy can't kill him . It's not right .

"D-daddy , what are you going to do with that gun" i ask nervously as i approach the beautiful hurt man in front of me . 

"I'm going to kill that bastard for hurting my baby" he whispers frighteningly.

"Daddy I know you're hurt I'm hurt to but killing him is not the answer" i whine at the end of my sentence .

He looks looks at me so broken so fragile like he was the one about to get raped. He looked liked he didn't do what really wish he did . Helped me .

I walk over to him and grab his shoulders. He's so tense. He looks me in my eyes and I can't read what's going on with him . I run my tiny finger tips along his muscular arms, yet i tense when i feel that he's still holding on to the gun .

"Daddy Please, Please let go of the gun . It isn't worth losing everything you've built yourself , everything you put so much time in". He looks at me and smiles and brings me into his chest .

"Princess him hurting you is not okay, its all worth it if i can hurt him the way he hurt you.  Nobody lays a hand on my baby girl. For you though my love , i won't hurt him.

I smile at my daddy and get ready to take a nap . Who knew being attacked could be so exhausting.  Oh dang it I didn't even eat lunch . Oh well I'm really really tired. 

"Tired daddy "

"You my kitten , get some rest . I'll deal with that fucker " he kissed my head and left into the bathroom . I jump in fright as i hear bones cracking and cries of pain .....

"Why Daddy" i whisper before closing my eyes

I changed this chapter . Sorry it's so short .