Run Baby

Jason's P.O.V

I feel my breathing getting heavy and my chest begin to ache . I can't even picture somebody hurting what's mine . I will kill anything that gets in my way. Sad part is I've already done enough . I can't have Elizabeth thinking I'm a monster .

Elizabeth's P.O.V

I sit waiting for daddy once again . This all too much to handle in one day . I can't keep waiting for him while he abandons me . I grow impatient really fast . I'm a little and I can't help it.

I get up and fix my clothes as I start to snoop around this room that looks like a guest room , minus all the paper work . I sit at the desk on the other side of the room and look through daddy's paper work . There's nothing but bills and letters and ... Wait that has my name on it!

Elizabeth Rose Collins
Age 17
Height 5'3
Ethnicity:Caucasian and Hispanic
Sold to Jason McCann for safety
Doctors Note :Healthy, Virgin,Blood type AB+

I looked over it confused as to why my daddy would have this kind of stuff about me . I read it over until I get to the bottom where in small letters it says contract . I continue to look through the papers until I find the paper that must be this contract . In fine handwriting it says "I Jason Drew McCann agree to buying Elizabeth from you , Raymond Vinilly for 2.5 million "

As I keep looking it over I see Jason's signature but not Raymond's .... He must have disagreed. He didn't sell me Jason just took me . Why ?

I feel the tears start to approach in my eyes . I can't believe what's going on . I need answers .

I stood up from the chair with the papers in my hands and stomped to Jason's room . Any ounce of little in me I had is now gone as I get ready to interrogate this man I call "Daddy" .

"JASON , YOU WANT TO EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE HELL THIS IS" I yell as I approach him . I drop the papers down in front of him and he looks at me with all the color in his face fading away .

"Princess , you weren't suppose to find these and let me explain -" . I cut him off before he had time to finish his statement . "You lied to me Jason" . He looked at me with hurt in his eyes and I began to speak but a banging at the door soon interrupted my thoughts .

Jason had this look on his face . A look that said we were in danger . A look that said I'd have to do what he says and there's no time for arguing .

My little space kicked in and I grabbed on to Jason's arm for protection . He looked down at me and began to caress my back gently .

"Listen baby there's some things I need to take care of so I'm gonna call my friend Cat and you're going to go with her for a while until this is all clear , okay ?" I looked at him as if he had two heads I'm not going anywhere without him .

"No Daddy I wanna stay here with you " I chocked on my sob . I just wanted my daddy to hold me now . I don't even care about the papers and I'm mad at myself for trying to be a big girl and fight him . He looks at me and sighs . He begins to speak but another bang can be heard from downstairs .

"Baby , Daddy needs you to go to the attic now , I called Cat when you were in the other room and she'll be here now go!" He yells and I begin to sob . I don't wanna !

From downstairs you can here glass breaking and the door being kicked in . Daddy looks at me and pushes me toward the latter that leads to the  attic . I look back one last time with fear in my eyes. Footsteps can be heard from the bottom of the stairs .

"Run Baby"

I'm Back !