We'd finally landed at the airport here in Miami as all the boys got out where there was a private car waiting for us, which we quickly spotted since it was the only one in sight.

The driver quickly opened the door for us as we all got in and talked about what our wives would think when they'd finally seen us after four years. Harry was nervous to see his wife Camila in so long and meet his first ever daughter named Isabella as Louis talked about his wife Dinah, who kept on writing to Louis saying she wanted kids and Liam talked about normani, who was pregnant when he'd left so his son and daughter where already four just like mine and Lauren's sons. Niall kept on saying he was finally going to work on his second kid when he'd got home with his wife ally and zayn talked about his wife Gigi and wanting to have his first kid.

We'd all been talking so much we didn't realize that the driver had pulled into my driveway as he opened the door I'd seen my wife's car parked in the garage which was open.

I quickly bid the squad goodbye as they said goodbye to and also wanted us to meet up Friday for a get together as I agreed as the car pulled away from the driveway as the boys stuck there heads out and kept on waving which made me chuckle at the childish like behavior.

I walked into the garage and through the door that led to the kitchen to hear screaming and and giggles along with stomping feet which made me smile. My baby boys where probably giving there mom a run for her money since she was yelling.

"MASON JAUREGUI-Y/L/N GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!" I heard Lauren yell as the footsteps got closer to the kitchen till a small body collided with my legs as mason looked up at me with wide eyes.

"DADDY!" He yelled as he hugged my legs which made me chuckle and pick him up as he cried on my shoulder and snuggled into me more.

"ALEXANDER JAUREGUI-Y/L/N GO FIND YOUR BROTHER MASON!" I heard Lauren yell again as I heard another set of footsteps as Alex stopped in the doorway of the kitchen when he seen me holding his brother mason.

His emerald eyes started to water with tears as he ran to me too as I lifted him up as both of them cried in my arms as I heard a thud from upstairs then Lauren to was in the doorway about to scream out mason and alex'a name till she seen me and smacked a hand over her mouth as her emerald eyes glossed.

"Y-y/n baby is t-that y-you?" She choked out as I nodded putting our sons down as Lauren ran to me and jumped on me wrapping her legs and arms around me as I held her tightly feeling tears on my shoulders as I sighed in content.

"When did you g-get h-home?" She asked into the crook of my neck as I slowly set her down as she still had her arms around my neck and head in the crook of my neck.

"Today,President Hillary relived us from the army. We barely got the notice today from our chief." I explained as she kissed me on my neck and nodded pulling away.

"Dad?" I heard a small voice say as Lauren slowly pulled away from me as I seen mason fumbling with his fingers, that's something he'd picked up from Lauren when he was nervous which made me smile.

"Yea my little prince?" I said as I kneeled down to his level as he looked up at me with his big green eyes.

"Are y-you gonna s-stay this t-time?" He asked nervously as I felt my heart brake. I felt happy because the answer I would tell him would make him and his brother happy and Lauren.

"I'm staying forever prince." I said as Alexander and him tackled me to the ground as Lauren smiled looking down at us.

"Mommy c'mon help us beat up daddy!" Alexander yelled as Lauren giggled cutely and nodded jumping on us which made us all groan which made Lauren laugh again.

Finally I was back home. I'd never felt this happy before besides the time Lauren and I got married and the day we'd found out she was pregnant. I was finally home.

*********************************************************************

Good or nah?

And thank you for the people who actually read these and vote it means a lot to me! 🌹❤️

I suck at these but ehh

Song used: Bebe rexha: I got you

Oh one last thing please in the name of ally🙏🏼 go read my new book 'tumblr' it's a Lauren/you book. There's only one part right now but I'll update it soon.

Word count: 1537