chapter 10~realization

Start from the beginning

We got on the porch and she was in tears.

Marie-"Emi please!!!"

Emilie-"Marie Im sorry I know it hurts but you are a brave girl okay?"

I looked up and I saw all of them walking together. Nice to invite me, oh wait. Marcus was looking at me and I just ignored him.

I gave Marie a hug and I walked slowly behind all of them. I could kind of hear what they were saying but I didn't want to listen at all.

Marcus turned back and looked at me a couple times. Why?

Thank god I have to turn here and I won't have to see them. Oh wait I still have to go to school with them. Wait? Do I have to go? Mom isn't here so she wouldn't know. Who cares right?

Marie-"Emi I'm going over Emma's today will you walk me to them?"

That hurt to go their house but Emma and Marie are best friends so I couldn't say no.

Emilie-"Of course Marie."

We were at school. I walked her into her classroom and explained to the teacher what had happened since Mom couldn't be here.

Marie-"Bye Emi!"

I bent down and gave her a huge hug. I love her to death.

Emilie-"Have a good day!"

I walked out of the school and looked back at my school. Yea not going.

I don't want to sit in bed all day. Where am I gonna go? Well it's super cold so let me go somewhere and do work.

There was a little coffee shop that was always quiet and I can get some hot chocolate and work there.

That's what I did. By now class was starting. I took my phone and saw no messages. Nobody ever answered and it's not like they were looking for me.

I sat down and ordered some hot chocolate and a muffin. It was delicious. I was reading a book when I felt a shadow hover over me. Who could that be. I looked up and saw a blonde boy.

Boy-"Is this seat taken?"

I smiled. He was cute.

Emilie-"No please sit."

Boy-"Thanks. Do you not have school or something?"

Emilie-"I decided to not go."

Boy-"And whys that?"

I looked up at him. He had curious eyes and he seemed friendly.

Emilie-"I just wasn't feeling it."

Boy-"Interesting. I'm Wes by the way."

Emilie-"I'm Emilie."

Wes-"Nice to meet you Emilie."

I smiled. He was drinking hot chocolate as well.

~end of the day~

Martinus pov//

The entire day Em didn't show up. I tried texting her but they weren't going through. Did she block me? No I don't think she would have done that.

I met up with Marcus and we started to walk home.

Marcus-"Anything?"

Martinus-"No. I don't know where she could have gone or who she could be with."

Marcus-"I saw her this morning with Marie and she looked like she had been crying for hours and hours."

Martinus-"Really?"