chapter 1~the keating four

Emilies pov//

•knock, knock, knock•

I rolled over and looked at the time, 7:00 am on the dot. Ugh please I don't want to go to school!

Mom-"Em honey you have to get up for school! The boys will be here soon!"

That got me right out of bed. By the boys my mom means my best friends Marcus and Martinus. Yes yes the international pop stars, I have been friends with them for a while now. Let me introduce myself.

My name is Emilie James and I've lived in Norway my entire life. I live with my mom and my little sister Marie, and it's always been us girls. I have my best friend Cecelia but I call her Cece for short.

I've known her since 1st grade but not as long as I've known the twins. Our moms went to high school together and always kept in touch, they are actually on a few days older than me and never let me forget it! Both of us are 15 now. Anyways that me.

I changed and brushed my teeth. I was wearing my jeans and a light pink sweater since it was super cold out. I mean it is Norway. I went downstairs just in time, my bag was packed and I was ready to go and the boys just got here.

Martinus-"Good morning sleepyhead!"

Emilie-"Hi!"

Marcus-"Ready?"

I nodded. We all proceeded to walk to school together just like we have been doing ever since middle school started. It was kind of our thing.

Martinus-"Hey wanna come over tonight? I invited Cece and she is in!"

Marcus-"Oo Cece is coming!"

I smirked at Marcus. I think he likes her. It would be so cute if they dated.

Emilie-"Aww Marcus someone have a crush?"

Marcus-"No! Besides we all know you have a crush!"

I turned red. I can't say who I like.

Martinus-"Em! Who is it?"

Emilie-"I don't have a crush!"

Marcus rolled his eyes. I lied. I do have a crush and a huge one on Martinus, I've liked him since the 7th grade now, but he some how doesn't see it and besides he has his eyes glued on another girl.

Marcus-"Mmhm."

We all proceeded to walk and got to school. There she was. Jennie, the girl Martinus really liked. She was beautiful, smart, athletic and sang as well. It makes sense why he would like her so much.

Marcus-"Just go talk to her man."

Martinus-"Alright I'll do it. I'll catch up with you guys later."

Emilie-"Bye!"

I hated watching him go after another girl. I saw Cece and ran towards her, Marcus followed. I gave her a hug because I needed it.

Cece-"Hiya guys. Where's Martinus at?"

Marcus-"Finally talking to Jennie."

I kind of frowned at that and Cece saw. She knows how much I like Martinus.

Cece-"Oh well whatever! So we are all hanging out tonight right?"

Emilie-"Yes and we are gonna watch the new episode of How to get Away with Murder! I'm so ready!"

Marcus-"OO I can't wait!"

That was our show! We always watch it together and whenever it comes back from hiatus which is tonight we all get together and watch it. I always look forward to it.