Geronimo

Clarke's PoV:
The whole plane was shaking, and one bullet went straight through the plane, narrowly missing Paul's head.
"FUCK!" Aurora yelled.
"Does this thing not have weapons?" Raven's jaw dropped.
"No! We're from New California for Christ's sake!" Aurora gasped, clutching Aloe and Vera.
"Typical," Octavia muttered, unbuckling her seatbelt and standing up. "Okay everyone put on your parachutes. You're gonna need to jump as soon as I say or you'll die."
We did as she said, looking at her in curiosity.
"O, what are you doing?" Bellamy said.
"Relax big brother, I got this," she smiled.
"Okay," he looked at her warily.

The bullets kept coming at the plane.
"Anytime now!" Aloe said worriedly to Octavia.
"Just a few more seconds!" Octavia shouted.

Then the plane started going down.

"NOW!" she yelled.

We all jumped as she shouted "BOMBS AWAY BITCHES!"

About five explosives left her hands and hit the plane attacking us. It quickly blew up, sending debris onto us. We all put our parachutes up and floated down.

"Fuck," Lexa shouted over the wind. "A road!"

It was true. We were about to land in the middle of a busy road. One that had now been blocked due to debris from both planes falling on top of it.

"It's okay," Anya reassured us. "The parachutes should give us a fairly safe landing and we won't be hit by cars."
"Yeah but we're gonna land in FLAMING HOT DEBRIS!" Raven yelled.
"You make a good point," Octavia said. "I may not have thought this through."
Raven shot her a glare. If looks could kill, Octavia was most certainly a goner.

However, everything worked out. Somehow, ambulances and police had arrived and they were ready to grab us. Even more thankfully, we didn't land on the debris - we landed safely on the greens next to the motorway.

"You were extremely lucky," one policeman said. "Most people wouldn't have survived that."
"Do you know why you were being shot at, and who was shooting at you?" a woman who was quite blatantly a detective asked, helping Aloe out of her parachute.
"Yes," Aurora said. "However we're not allowed to tell you."
"Sorry ma'am but this is a police investigation," another officer said. "We need to know the facts or we can't help you."
We all looked at each other. Was this really happening?
"Ever heard of Trigeda Isles?" Aurora sighed.
"Now is not the time to make up places," the detective said.
"She's not making it up," I said, coming forward. "It's an experimental city in America. We've been there our whole lives, and only a few hours ago did we discover we were being used as lab rats."
The police officers all looked stunned.
"Trigeda Isles," a woman police officer came forward. She looked young, in her 20s maybe, possibly thirties.
"Yeah," Octavia said. "Why is this so difficult to understand?"
"It isn't," she smiled. "I'm the granddaughter of Becca, the founder of the experiment and the creator of Arkadia and Polis."
"Sorry what?" an officer looked at her.
"Officer Newman is this true?" the detective asked.
Officer Newman nodded.
"Call me Anna," she said. "We've got a lot to talk about it seems..."

This is literally the shortest chapter I've ever written but I wanna keep my audience so yeah - it's easter so I'll be updating another chapter soon hopefully :)