Chapter 15

Warning: Long Chapter

»Chapter 15»

Lady Misfortune

==============

Third Person POV

Ladybug stopped jumping off the buildings to take a breather. Her eyes were glossy red, the tears couldn't stop flowing. She just saw the love of her life confess to her friend. Heck-- he even asked her to be his girlfriend. She felt betrayed, heartbroken. Violent sobs escaped her lips as her legs gave out, making her drop to her knees.

Suddenly, a familiar black butterfly made its way to her earrings. The said butterfly merged with it, changing the color of the earrings from black and red to black and purple, she suddenly heard a voice in her head.

"Lady Misfortune, I am Hawkmoth, I'm giving you a chance to get revenge on the ones who broke your heart. Turn their frowns upside down, turn their luckiest day into a complete unfortunate one"

"Yes, Hawkmoth" She snapped her head back up as she was engulfed in a black and purple mist. "Time to get revenge"

Normal POV

Adrien dropped you off at your house, "Thanks Adri, you really didn't have to"

"I'll do anything for my precious girlfriend" He says, a smirk appearing on his lips.

"Wow, it's so weird to hear that" You laugh. "I know, right? But you'll have to get used to it, cause' from now on I'll bombard you with compliments, you'll hear the word 'girlfriend' more often" Adrien says, rubbing his nose against yours.

"Goodnight, Adri" You smile at your boyfriend.

"Goodnight, Y/N/N (Your Nickname)" He kissed your forehead. As he was about to walk away, screams were heard from afar.

"Really? Right now? I'm sooo tired" You groaned, "Let's get this over with..."

"Chichi, speed me up!"
"Plagg, claws out!"

The two of you say at the same time as you both transformed into your alter egos. He took your hand as you both started to jump over buildings towards the ruckus. As you two saw whatthe heck was going on, your eyes widened at the sight. People were on the ground, a black and purple aura surrounds them as they clutched their heads.

A lot of whimpering with a mixture of screams were heard throughout the whole town.

"What on earth happened?!" You say as you scanned the place in attempt to find the suspect of this crime. You and Chat's ears perked once hearing a mischievous laughter from far. You both glanced at one another, as if communicating through your minds.

He gave you a slight nod, gesturing that you'll investigate further. Leaping off, you fled to wherever the sound had come from.

Looking down, you see a girl with familiar blue pigtails, in a leather suit of black with purple spots. Her head shot up, noticing you and Chat. A devious smirk crawled its way to her black tainted lips, "Well well well, I guess it's the mice that came to me"

Noticing the familiar features and voice, realization hit you like a brick. "Ladybug?"

Chat cast you a curious glance, before looking back at Ladybug. "Correction, it's Lady Misfortune!" She says. You didn't understand why and how she ended up being akumatized, you were completely oblivious, "How did you end up like this?!"

"Don't act so innocent, you fool! I saw you and Chat together, or should I say, Y/N and Adrien. You thought you could just randomly squeeze yourself into our lives, and take Adrien away from me?! While I was here the whole time, desperately seeking for his attention, but you had sought it first, didn't you?!" She said in sheer anger, every word was like venom. "Now I'm going to teach you not to steal something that wasn't ever yours in the first place!"