Chapter 38: spinning in circles

Song: the heart want what it wants
Singer: Selena Gomez ( by the way she's my favourite singer! Who's a selenator? I am)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
His eyes widened at my words. A smile spread across his face.
"You have no idea how much I love you." He said as he placed a hand on my cheek. He gently pulled my face towards him and his lips slowly touched mine. I closed my eyes as the cool breeze hit us from his open window. I felt a smile spread across his face while his lips were locked on mine.
"I missed those lips." He said as he kissed me again. I took in slow breaths as our eyes locked with each other. We stayed in that position for a few minutes and then we basically laughed at the scene. He started driving and suddenly we were found on a road. It was deserted. We were the only ones seen here. Everything around us was just trees and I promis you that if anyone dies here no one will be able to know. Daniel seemed to drive without fear.
"Danny I'm scared." I say.
"What?" He said.
"I'm scared." I repeated.
"No not that.. before." He said.
"Danny?" I said.
"Yeah" he said. "You only say that when you really feel love and trust towards me." He continued. I smiled. He turned up the music.
"Isn't it a little too loud?" I asked.
"It will help since you're scared. Trust me." He said. I smiled. I rested my head on the leather chair and I closed my eyes. Feeling the cool breeze dance through my hair. I felt him watching me but I didn't want to open my eyes. We kept on driving all day until we finally reached a stop. We stopped in front of a small cabin situated in the middle of the woods. I looked at the place confused.
"Don't worry no one knows about this place except for me and the person living in it." He said.
"Who?" I asked.
"Jace" he said. My eyes widened knowing that Jace is my brother. At least I was told he was. I smiled knowing that I was informed that he died. I can't believe I can't remember my own brother. We walked towards the wooden cabin and Daniel knocked on the door. Jace opened the door and the guys did a little handshake.
But then Jace's eyes landed on me.
"Jade?" He said.
"I guess that's me." I said. He pulled me in a hug. More precisely a very tight hug.
"I know what happened." He sighed.
I nodded slowly. He then made way for us to come in. The house was so cozy and small. I loved it.
"Are you guys hungry?" Jace asked as we sat down on the red leather sofa that was placed in the middle of the room.
"Not really." Me and Daniel said at the same time .
"Coffee?" Jace asked . I nodded a yes and Daniel shrugged.
"I thought you died?" I said.
"No ones dead unless they find a body." He said.
"True" I continued.
"Daniel here was able to help me out of that psycho family." He said.
"You'll be safe here" Daniel continued. I smiled.
"How did this all happen?" I asked.
"It's a long story. It's better if you don't know." Daniel said. I nodded understanding.

Nico's POV:
Ever since the incident i hadn't been able to sleep. Every time I close my eyes I'm reliving that same day again. Seeing her hair flying with the wind, her green eyes sparkling while she smiled. Everything was going so well but suddenly it was like being sucked in a dark black hole. I still couldn't believe she was gone. I still look out the window waiting to see her running to my door and knocking on it when she needed me. Every night I still imagine her knocking on the door, her long brown hair wet because of the rain, her mascara running as she cried , the way she hugged me and how my cloths were too big for her. I still think about the day we met. I was hanging out with the guys until I saw her in the car with her friend. Her reaction when she threw that water bottle in my car and how her voice was so soft and sweet on the phone. How she'd laugh at the stupidest things and how she wasn't afraid from the outside world, how she liked to do the craziest things and how she made everything seem fun. She may be an ordinary girl but to me she was more than just ordinary she was my everything. I keep on thinking about going after her but she won't remember a thing. The way she didn't know me, the way she forgot everything made me feel as if it was all my fault. I don't want to hurt her. I think I should just try to let go and move on.

••••••••••
Thank you for all the amazing comments! I enjoy reading them so much! :)

Who's your favourite character in this story and why?

You're beautiful :)
Keep that in mind :)