Chapter 4: first day

"Well class, this is your project for due in two weeks, I want a full presentation and I also want it written and handed." The chemistry teacher said. I walked out of class as the bell rang indicating that it's lunch time. I walked to my locker as I placed my books in my locker. Dina came over with Kai that had his arm around her shoulder. She looked surprised when she saw. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Wow Jade Williams, wearing light colours!" She exclaimed. Since I had to win the challenge I had to look the part. I was wearing light jeans and a white sweater and some white flats. My hair was in a messy bun and I even added a white bow that I placed at the back of my bun.

"Oh come on." I said as we walked to the cafeteria. We walked towards an empty table as we placed our trays of food and laughed at the things we said.

"Hey guys how does red look on me?" Dina said as she waved her head making her hair go everywhere.

"I think you should give your hair a break because it's not healthy." Kai said. As he took a bite from his food. I laughed as Dina glared at him. Tyler walked towards our table. Tyler is Kai's best friend. They're like brothers. Kai got up doing that guy hug that they do and they sat back down. Tyler has blonde hair and blue ocean eyes. He's also very hyper and always smiling. He gave a friendly hug to Dina that was beside him. And waved at me because I was on the opposite from them with Kai.

"Wow you look different." Tyler exclaimed. Kai and Dina laughed as I rolled my eyes. We talked and laughed as I explained the challenge to them. Suddenly everyone's eyes shot back to the door when they saw Daniel walk with dark cloths followed by his friends. He took off his leather jacket as he sat on a table with his friends on a table eating. He then looked at me and smirked.

Suddenly, one of the popular girls got on the table followed by her best friend.

"Hey guys! Who sings better." She said with her high pitched voice. These girls always compete, like all the time. Everyone rolled their eyes as she started to sing. Suddenly Daniel got up on the table and he then yelled.

"Oh my god you have an amazing voice!" He said sarcastically. I looked at him confused. "But this isn't high school musical! Sit down and let us eat without having to wipe off the blood from our ears that will explode if you continue." He said as he sat back down. Everyone was shocked at the comment. She then had her jaw dropped as she walked out of the cafeteria waving her hips as she made her way towards Daniel that was calmly eating, she picked up his juice and squeezed it on his head letting the liquid fall through his, she took his slice of pizza and slammed it on his shirt. Daniel then got up annoyed as he shakes hush air in her face and gave her a huge hug as she screamed.

"EWWWW" she yelled. She then actually walked out swinging her hips and waving her hair as if she was on a beach.

Daniel walked out with his friends following him.  I walked out of the cafeteria as I picked up my books. Tyler came to class as I followed and took a seat new to him. Class went well, for the first time I didn't get into trouble with the teacher.

I kept on going to my classes until it was the end of the day and I had to attend my detention because of that math teacher. Ugh I hate that teacher! I walked into the detention room as the teacher say their, behind his desk as he read the newspaper. Who reads the newspaper when you have Internet? I walked to an empty seat as I sat drawing silently at my spot. Daniel suddenly walked in as he had an annoyed look on his face.

"Mr. Smith you're late." The teacher said as Daniel walked casually in the classroom. The teacher rolled his eyes as he went back to reading his newspaper. I sat drawing as Daniel sat beside me. The teacher fell asleep after awhile and Daniel smirked at me.