Chapter 28: chained in love

I woke up adjusting my eyes to the sunlight. I suddenly remembered that it was Monday and I had school. I rushed out of the bed but instead of getting up, I was chained to the bed. My eyes widened at what I was experiencing right now. The door suddenly swung open and in walked Charlene.
"What's going on?" I asked in fear. She made her way towards me and pulled out a sandwich. She placed it on the bed and walked out of the room. Am I dreaming or is this actually happening.
WAIT that means Jace... what happened to Jace. I started to scream in hope for anyone to hear me.
"Will You shut up." Daniel walked in the room with an angry face.
"What's happening?" I said in fear.
He walked out slowly shutting the door behind him.
"WAIT." I yelled.
"I need to go to the bathroom." I said. It's the only thing that popped into my mind. He walked towards me gently removing the chains and firmly held my arm. He walked to the bathroom and pushed me in. I closed the door locking it and I started looking for something that could help me escape .
Soap? No.
Toothbrush? No
Toothpaste? No
Ughh think think!
My eyes then landed on a hair spray bottle. I gripped on to it and slowly unlocked the door. I opened the door and there he was standing in front of it. He turned around facing me and i sprayed the liquid in his face. He held his eyes as I started to run. I heard his running footsteps behind me. I had no other choice then to run into the closest room near me. I ran into Brian's office and saw the key hanging already in the lock. I ran in and locked the door. My breaths were heavy. My eyes widened when they landed on the huge window in front of me. I ran to it pushing it but it was locked! I started to look for the key in every place that I could think of in the room. I heard banging on the door.
"Jade! Open this door right now or something very bad will happen." My heart started to race as my hands started to sweat. Worry and fear took over me. Suddenly my eyes landed on an open yellow file. My picture was on it and so was all my personal information. My eyes widened. The banging continued as I opened the file.
Everything was in there. It's like they know me more than I know my self. My heart started to race in fear. We were tricked. Where's Jace? What happened to him? What's about to happen to me. There was even my blood type in the file and even the name of the hospital I was born in. What is this? The door suddenly swung open and in walked in Daniel. He ran to me as he picked me up and ran back to my room. I started to scream and kick as I fought back.
He held my ankle and chained it to the bed.
"Please! Daniel!" I yelled.
"You're being very naughty." He said with a smirk. "No dinner tonight. That's what you get when your naughty." He smiled. I looked at him wide eyed. That's not the Daniel I know.
"What happened to you?" I asked.
"Oh sweetheart, nothing happened to me but something is about to happen to you." He smiled.
"You're crazy" I spat.
"Sure you can call me that." He said.
"Danny please.. don't do this... please." I whimpered.
"I'm sorry princess." He said And walked out but taking another glance at me before leaving. I was able to notice that he was hurt when he left as if he was feeling guilty.

The day light suddenly faded as darkness took over. My door swung over again and in walked Brian. My heart raced again in fear.
"Please." I said but it barely came out as a whisper.
"I love seeing them scared." He smirked. Tears streamed slowly down my cheeks as he walked closer to me. Two woman walked behind him. They looked like nurses.
"These nurses will see how healthy you are." He smirked. He then left the room leaving me with the nurses.
"Please help me." I said with tears. They ignored me. They didn't even make eye contact. One of them started to take a blood test and the other one checked my eyes. They started to do there job and more tears kept streaming down my face.

•••••
Sorry for the short chapter :( I'll make the next one longer.

Do you think Daniel actually loves her ?

Can't wait to read your comments ! :)