Final Chapter

Tori jumped over the limp body of a vampire she had just killed. "Damn it how many vamps does she have working for her?!" She breathed. She wasn't out of breath but all this fighting was tiring her out and she was beginning to become hungry. If she was going to continue on in this fight she was going to have to eat. "Jenna?" She asked pleadingly.

"Ah, no. Nuh-Uh. Sorry sugarcube, I need all my strength ta fight. Sorry but you're on your own." The farm girl responded.

"Jozzy?" Tori whined. The blonde, who had finally managed to find her inhaler, gave Tori a wide eyed look.

"I have to fight too!" She excessively whispered.

Jenna rolled her eyes. "Please. The only thing you've been fightin' is a panic attack."

Tori scowled. She needed blood. And fast. "I have an idea." She said after a minute.

Jenna looked up. "Well let's hear it!"

"You two must be getting tired, right?" Tori asked.

Jenna rubbed her chin. "Well, Ah am getting a little plum tuckered out but Ah'm not so sure about Jozzy." Jozzy lazily rolled her eyes.

"What if I gave you guys my blood?" Tori suggested.

The two sisters before her shared a look. "That's mighty nice of ya, really Tori, but you can't. Vampire blood will do nothing for us." Jenna condoled.

"Huh? Why not?" Tori questioned.

"Werewolves are impervious to vampire blood." A familiar voice behind her answered. She turned around to see it was Beck.

"You!" Tori growled all hunger forgotten. She lunged at her friend.

"It was apart of the plan!" He tried to reason with her. But it was to no avail. Tori was down a road he knew she would never return from: Revenge. Her eyes were no longer the calm brown they've always been but a bright burning hot crimson red. He tried to push her off but couldn't.

Because all her emotions were heightened her strength became unbearable. She started choking him, anger revealing itself on every inch of her face. For the first time in forever Tori was frightening.

"Let 'em go Tori yet hurting him!" Jenna shouted. As much as she dislikes Beck, Jenna just couldn't stand by and let Tori hurt someone. No matter how sleazy he was.

"I don't care if it was! You let them take her!" She growled, throwing him against the wall.

Beck struggled to his feet before Tori's fist connected with his mouth. He fell backwards, Tori overpowering him. She was visibly shaking, and her fangs were seeping venom.

She was pissed.

"T-Tori?" Jozzy asked. "T-That's enough. I think he learned his lesson."

Tori ignored her, picking him up by his shirt. "When this is over, I expect you to be far, far away from here."

She let him go, stepping over him as she went. "Let's go."

"But Tori-"

"I said let's go!" She roared.

The two sisters silently followed after her without a second glance in Beck's direction.

Jade threw herself at the bars of her prison and shook them violently. Dammit. Why didn't she tell him to let her out before she sent him away?!

She sighed, her breathing slowing until she felt the transformation take over her. Now that she knew how to do it, it was like second nature to her. She howled before sitting on her hind legs. Now, how to get out of here like this. She saw that the ground was pure dirt. Maybe she could dig her way out of here.