Chapter 2

/Tori/

Not caring that she was probably worrying her friends, Tori wandered the halls of Hollywood Arts trying to find something to keep herself busy. She was seriously hungry, but didn't want anything everyone else was eating.

She was still so new to what she had become that she didn't want anyone to know. Not that she didn't think Jade would try to pry. She wouldn't tell her though, she promised herself that.

She had to be more careful. She nearly killed her the night before. Her transition from human to vampire had been completed only minutes before bumping into the dark haired beauty, and it took all the self control she had not to snap her neck and suck her dry.

She had satisfied her hunger when she got home though, thanks to a squirrel she coaxed into her bedroom.

It filed her up, but not completely. It wasn't enough. It wasn't the real thing. She needed human blood. And fast.

Footsteps echoed behind her, and her new instincts kicked in. Snarling, she turned around to be face to face with the girl she had been thinking about moments ago.

"Jade?"

The coffee cup in the other girls hand made its way to her lips as she looked unfazed. "For a vampire you sure look weak."

"How did you-"

"Oh please. I saw you yesterday. Don't act like I didn't." Well at least she had that issue covered.

Tori took deep breathed until her canines went back into her mouth. "So, now that you know, what are you gonna do about it?"

Jade shrugged. "Nothing, Buffy. But I'll make you a deal."

Ugh. She knew there was a catch.

"You have to stop being prissy little Tori and act like a real vamp. A vamp that can kill people and strike fear into the hearts of mortals."

"You have issues, Jade."

"Tell me something I don't know."

Tori sighed. "Alright. We've got a deal."

"Aren't you going to shake my hand?" Jade asked, extending her hand. Tori pushed it away.

"No thanks. I don't touch humans."

She gave Jade a seductive smile, and then disappeared down the hallway. Jade stood there for a moment surprised, and then chuckled.

"Unbelievable."

Tori sat on the couch on her living room sucking on the blood bag she had compelled a nurse to give her as she flipped through the TV channels. Settling on a random channel, she snorted when she realized what she was watching.

The Vampire Diaries. Of course. How ironic.

Trina called her from upstairs a couple times, but she ignored her, feeling like she had no need to help her mortal sister.

"Tori! I've been calling you for hours!" Trina whined, stomping down the stairs.

Tori turned to her. "So?"

"So? You need to help me with my homework!"

"You're the senior here. Do your own damn homework." Tori growled.

Tori hissed at her sister, and Trina finally got the message. "Fine! But I'm telling mom your being mean to me!"

Tori waved her off, turning back to the TV. She was beginning to like being a bloodsucker. She checked her watch and grinned.

"Looks like it's time for some fresh meat."

Tori knocked lightly on Cat's bedroom window before using her strength to open it herself. Slipping in quietly, she crossed the room and tapped Cat on the shoulder.

"Oh hi, Tori! Why didn't you come to lunch?" The redhead asked, completely unfazed by the fact that Tori had entered through her window. For someone with such an inquisitive nature, she sure was unobservant.

"I...Had other plans." Tori lied, not wanting to get into her little agreement with Jade.

"Oh, okay. What are you here for?"

"Let's play a game!" Tori clapped her hands happily.

Cat beamed. "Okay!"

"Close your eyes..." Tori instructed, and then waited for cat to do as she was told before continuing with what she was about to do.

"Alright," she whispered, getting intensely close to Cat's neck. "You're gonna feel a small pinch." Her canines sharpened as she spoke, her hungry getting uncontrollable. She sunk her teeth into the redhead's neck, surprised all she got out the girl was a small gasp and moan.

Once she had her fill, she released Cat, and wiped her lips. "See? Wasn't that fun?" For her it was. She wasn't so sure about Cat though. Her blood was just as sweet as her personality. She didn't want to suck all of it away, so she paced herself, and only too what she needed.

Cat tentatively touched the two identical teeth marks that were now present on her neck and slowly nodded. "Oh, here, let me fix that." Tori lifted away Cat's hair and kissed the place she had bitten her, her saliva closing up the holes. "Better?" Cat nodded again and smiled quietly.

Tori smiled back at her. "Well, I've gotta run. But Cat?" Cat looked up from her bed and gave Tori her full attention. "Don't tell anyone about this, please?" Not that she had to ask. All she had to do was compel her. But, since this was Cat she was dealing with, she decided not to.

"Oh, I won't Tori! I promise!" Cat saluted and then giggled. Given the circumstances and who this was, Tori knew she was going to forget anyway before she could repeat it anyone. Just like the party bus. Well, it was the other way around, so yeah, she should be worried. She was about to compel her, but then soon decided against it again.

Even if Cat remembered, it's not like anyone would believe her. Especially with the things that come out of her mouth. Tori sighed, and waved a final goodbye, before jumping out the window and landing in the tree in front of it. She jumped onto the ground and dusted off her leather jacket. Cat would hold her for the moment, but she was still really hungry.

A certain olive skinned boy came to mind, and she took off down the block, straight for his RV.