Chapter 15: Last Chapter

Your POV

"Ahh!" I screamed when Hoseok dragged me aggressively across the room. "Where are you bringing me to?!"

"Shut up or I will tape your mouth!" He threatened as I struggled in his arms.

The cool night breeze made me shiver as I only had my uniform on when Hoseok opened the door and pulled me outside. Infront was a pitch of darkness and it doesn't seemed like the city.

I turned my head around to look at the residence that I was just in, and to my surprised, it was a mansion.

A sudden pang of pain hit my head and I yelped. A flashback of a particular mansion and an old man played in my mind; confusing me.

"Yah! I told you to keep quiet right?!" Hoseok scolded irritatingly and attempted to slap me. However, he was stopped by Jin oppa as Jin ordered him to hurry up.

"Hurry to the shed before the police come! We must escape before then!" Jin oppa shouted.

"Y-yes!" Hoseok nodded quickly and pulled me harshly towards the darkness.

He unlocked the door of the shed and threw me into it. Jin oppa then threw the unconscious Nayeon in as well.

"Nayeon ah!" I cried as I tried to crawl to her.

"Hmm! Choi Yejin, today will be your death day. I shall bring you to your parents and grandparents side! HAHAHA!" Jin oppa laughed hysterically as he already started to close the door.

"You evil man! Karma will get to you!" I spatted as I was quickly engulfed by darkness.

"Nayeon... Nayeon ah, can you hear me? Wake up please!!" I pleaded as I used my body to shake her harshly.

Just then, I heard splashing sounds from outside and wondered what was happening.

"HAHAHA! You will be burnt to your death! Prepare to go to hell!" Jin and Hoseok laughed from outside; that was when I realised they were pouring kerosene.

I begun to panic at the thought of being really burnt alive. I felt helpless as my hands were bounded and I can't quite see in the dark. Plus, Nayeon was unconscious beside me.

"Taehyung ah... Save me!" I cried out uselessly as tears trickled down my cheeks.

"See you, Yejin." Jin oppa shouted and soon, there was smoke coming into the shed.

The flames burnt really fast as we were in a wooden shed and I coughed as I tried to shift myself further away from the walls.

"Help!" I screamed at the top of my lungs but only the laughter of the two crazy men could be heard.

Flashback

"Grandpa!" I called out as I skipped towards my grandfather.

"Aigoo my precious baby, what brings you here to visit me at work?" Grandpa grinned happily as he carried me in his arms.

"I miss you grandpa!" I hugged him tight with my little arms.

"Mr Choi, it's time." The uncle that I last saw at my birthday party came in and addressed my grandpa. He had a surprised look when he saw me.

"Yejin ah, do you still remember me?" He crouched down and smiled gently.

However, I hid behind my Grandfather as I was still shy around this uncle. Suga oppa appeared from behind and exclaimed my name excitedly at the sight of me.

"Well then, would you keep Yejin company first before I come back?" Grandpa requested to Suga.

"Sure! Yejin, would you like to play with me?" Suga oppa held out his hand welcomingly and I ran over to him.

Suga oppa brought me to the mini park nearby and we sat on the bench to eat our sandwiches.

"Did you miss your Daddy too?" I asked innocently.

"Actually... I want to be the best agent like my father. That's why I enjoy coming to work with him. Even though I can't work with him yet, but I can learn a few basics first." He explained and I looked at him admiringly.

"Look, a turtle!" He pointed towards the pond and I stood up and ran to the pond to get a closer look.

"Where?!" I leaned in and looked around.

"Ah becareful!" Suga oppa warned but I'd already fell in to the pond.

//

Present

"Yejin!! Nayeon!!" I could barely hear Taehyung's voice as I was suffocating from the heat and smoke in the shed.

"Yejin ah!"

Suga oppa?

"Hurry, extinguish the fire!!" I hear Suga oppa's faint voice.

Soon, the door to the shed was kicked open and Taehyung together with Suga oppa and a few paramedics rushed in.

They untied the ropes bounding us and carried us out of the burnt shed.

"Yejin! Yejin can you hear me?" Taehyung anxiously questioned but my head was too fuzzy to respond.

I was soon brought in to the hospital and only woken up after two days. Luckily, Nayeon and I both were fine; but we indeed suffered emotionally and probably needed a specialist to help us.

"Thank goodness you're alright! I was so worried when I couldn't find you back then; and when we finally reached the scene there was a huge fire burning. I thought I would lost you!" Taehyung embraced me in his arms when I finally awoken and cried.

"Tae-hyung..." I gasped as his hug was too tight.

"Ah! Sorry! Did I hurt you?" His worried face was in front of me, so close that the tip of our noses were touching.

I smiled as I was relieved I was able to see him again. I was able to get my memory back; and I knew what I had to do next.

"Yejin, how are you feeling?" Suga oppa's voice reached my ears as he strolled him with a concerned face.

"Oppa. Suga oppa." I grinned as I finally remembered him from before.

How could I not recognised him in the cafe?

"I've missed you." I confessed as I looked into his eyes.

"I'm glad you're okay. Don't worry about Jin and Hoseok anymore. They are both being captured and the laws shall punish them accordingly." He assured with a smile.

"I promise not to leave you alone again after you're discharged from the hospital!" Taehyung declared as he held on to my hands.

"Make sure you do what you say or I will chase after you." Suga oppa threatened and the three of us laughed.

The end.

Thank you for reading. Just a short fan fiction of BTS :) Hope you liked it! Share your thoughts!