Chapter 23

I decided to back to school, missing school just because I am pregnant seem a little, well not a good enough reason to miss anymore school for the semester. Harry had already been awake for about an hour ready to leave and i had just woken up giving us around thirty minutes to get to school on time.

I decided that I wasn't going to do all my makeup, I didnt want to put in my contacts so i just did mascara and slipped my glasses. I walked out to Harry and plopped down on the couch beside him. "whats the matter babe" He asked.

"I'm just not feeling school this morning, but I know I cant afford to miss anymore days this semester. My grades aren't as good as I'd like them to be. So I'm working extra hard when I get back" I said.

"Well listen I dont want you stressing over grades, when you have the baby worrying you right now, with the possible complications and all, the baby doesnt need to be under this stress"  

"I know, I know. I just right now Harry. I need to get my grades up or else my mom is going to flip.." He stopped me before I could finish.

"Excuse me, Are you living under your mothers roof at the moment. Dont worry about her. She doesnt seem to care the least bit at the moment, seeing as she hasnt bothered to even call to see how you've been. So dont worry about her. Worry about your self if your happy with you and your school progress then that is all that matters, Ceciley you are my best student, and I am not just saying that becasue you are my girlfriend, I am saying that because it's the truth"

"Harry I know what you mean, but she's still my mother I can't just push her comments aside, they'll never go away. My school work came first before everything at home, when we lived in America things were good I came here and things turned to shit between my mother and I. I didnt want that to happen, and knowing this is most important to her I need to work hard at this so maybe just maybe she wont lose all hope in me."

"I know I understand, and I'm sorry that you feel that way" He say wrapping an arm around me.

"I don't want to tell anyone" I said.

"I don't thinks a good idea to tell anyone, not until you begin to show. Until then you and I are the only ones who need to know"

"Ok, I just hope I don't get sick at school, could you imagine my embarrassment" He began to laugh, I'm guessing because I made a joke about my embarrassment.

"I love you" He said and kissed the side of my head.

"Love you too"

*** *** ***

As I walk in to the school, Carson spotted me and left Liam running over to me giving me the biggest hug.

"I missed you to" I said, and giggled.

"School has been hell with out you" She said as we walked over to Liam.

"Didn't you have Liam" I asked.

"Yes, Don't get me wrong, I love being with him but I need my best friend too" she looked at me as we got to Liam's locker.

"Liam I'm guessing you didn't miss me seeing as you didn't run and give me a big hug" I joked around with him.

"Oh don't be silly, I still missed you I'm just not going to run up and hug you" He smiled. I hit him lightly in the arm.

"So why were you gone for so long" Carson asked.

"I was just really sick, throwing up and all" I said being very careful not to just open up and say 'oh no big deal, I'm just pregnant. Oh and there may be some complications and the baby may or may not make it, causing all the morning sickness' I am one that is terrible at keeping secrets.

"If I didn't know better I would have said you have the symptoms of a pregnant women" Carson joked as she and Liam laughed. I thought I said that to myself. My eyes widened.

"Ceciley why aren't you laughing" Carson asked.

"Oh. My. Goodness" Carson said, looking at Liam.

"You guys, Please don't tell anyone. Please" I begged starting to cry.

"Ceciley, It's ok we wont tell. shh stop crying" She said rubbing my back as I begin to set on the bench.

"The doctor told me there's a chance it may not make it, and if it does then there may be many complications" I told her what the doctor said. "Don't mention anything to Harry" I said.

"No, Never we wont until you guys to talk about it together with us" She said.

"Thank you guys for always being supportive, through everything that I am going through"

"What are friends for" Liam said and I smiled to him and Carson. I'm glad I have an amazing boyfriend and amazing best friends.

Vote! Comment! Follow! 

Love You All <3