Chapter 4

*Guys please read the authors note at the end*

My mom finally got home from here first day of work here in Cheshire. "Hey sweetie, how was your first day of school" She asked setting her bag down on the kitchen table.

"it was good, how was work" I asked turning the T.V off. she walked over setting beside me on the couch.

"Great, My boss is super nice" She said "Did you make any new friends"

"Yeah, I met a really cool girl, Her name is Carson, and her boyfriend who is Liam, they are both really nice" I said. "Mom speaking of school, my English teacher Mr.Styles wants me to stay after a few times a week to work on my writing, he really likes them and thinks they would be good enough the get published"

"Ceciley we've been over this before, I don't think its a good idea yet to publish your work yet, wait till you get older, your writing will have improved so much" she said.

"But mom, I want to do this now" I argued.

"Ceciley, I haven't even met your teacher, how do I know he isn't some rapist, someone who is trying to get you to stay after, just to hurt you" She changed the subject from to young to creepy old men. I am used to her saying no, back home she never let me go to any of my friends house, because she was worried about me getting hurt, or raped. She is quite protective.

"Mother, there are going to be other teachers in there with us, he can't do anything with them around" I lied, there aren't going to be any other teachers, I just needed to say something that might change her mind.

"Fine Ceciley, but you have to come home right after, do you understand that" She said making her self clear.

"Yes mom, I understand, Thank you so much" I said, hugging her.

"Yeah, Yeah" She said and hugged back. She pulled back "Now go get ready for bed its getting late" I got up from the couch and ran up the stairs to my room. I jumped in my and texted Carson.

Me: Oh my gosh, why cant it be sixth period yet??

Carson: IDk, but what I always say is. 'The faster I go to sleep, the faster tomorrow comes' so why don't you try to go to sleep.

Me: Because I am so excited about staying after with Mr.Styles. why is he so damn attractive.

Carson. God wanted him to be. Duhh.

Me: Haha, Thank You God, for making Mr. Styles so sexy!!

Carson: What do you think he would say if he knew we were talking about him out side of school.

Me: He would most likely say. 'Eww you guys are creeps, don't ever talk about me outside of school ever again' and then he would run away.

Carson: haha, you aren't even right in the head.

Me: HAHA, Well I'm going to bed, see you at school tomorrow!

Carson: Night!.

I can't stop thinking about tomorrow, how excited I am. but then I think about how stupid I am for thinking about my own teacher in that way. He will never be interested in me like that anyway.

*** *** ***

I woke up to my alarm, I didn't hesitate getting up. I went straight into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I stepped in the shower letting the hot water run over my body.

Once I got out of the shower I decided to let my hair dry in its natural curly hair, I liked to straighten my hair so it would be longer, but I am just feeling like curly hair today. I applied my everyday make up, Eyeliner on the top, mascara and a light pink lip stick, and some lip gloss. I went to my room and put on my school uniform.