Chapter 18

Sixth period was over. I decided to stay after with Harry and tell him how Carson and Liam reacted.

"How did they take the news" he asked before I could tell him.

"They said as long as I'm happy and you don't hurt me they are happy with our relationship." I said and smiled wrapping my arms around his neck. Relieved that we didn't have to be such a secret anymore.

"Well they don't have anything to worry about I don't plan one ever hurting you."

"Awe, your so sweet" I said and he laughed.

"Now I just have to tell my mom" I said.

"And your sure you want to do it alone" he asked.

"Yeah, I think if you aren't there it gives her less of a chance to kill you" I said and smiled at him.

"We'll call me if you need anything." He said laughing.

"Yeah I will" I said pulling away gathering my school stuff.

"Call me and tell me what happens" he said as I was getting ready to walk out.

"I will, pray for me. Pray she doesn't kill me" I joked.

"Alright I will, just pray she doesn't come after me and cut off my goodies" he said joking back, but I can't believe he just referred his 'goodies' to goodies.

"Ok bye love you" I said walking out the door of his class room.

I laughed to my self thinking about what harry just said.

I walked into my front door, my mom was still at work and now was time to think about how I was goi to tell her and what I was going to say.

I decided to change out of my uniform and into something comfortable.

I hear the door open and I know its my mom, I walk down stairs and prepare myself for what I was about to do. Rethinking it making sure it's the right thing to do. I know it is but I'm just scared of the out come.

I am pacing the floor scared to death.

"Ceciley why are you pacing the floor you've been walking circles ever since I came in the door" she said.

"Mom we need to talk" I finally said.

"Are you alright." She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine it just I'm worried you won't be after I tell you" I said, but I didn't mean too.

"Oh my gosh, your pregnant" she said. "Ceciley how stupid could you..."

"No mom I'm not pregnant" I said be dire she could finish telling me how stupid I was.

"Then what the hell is it." She yelled.

"Remember my boyfriend" I asked.

She nodded her head.

"Remember how I said he was my, um my English teachers, son". I said slowly.

"Yeah why" she asked.

"He's not really my teachers son" I said.

"Then what is he like his nephew or something" she asked.

"No, he. He um, he's my teacher." I said and looked down.

"Ceciley do you know how dangerous that is. He probably doesn't even love you. He's probably just with you just to he tin your pants. Ceciley you are so stupid."

"Mom don't say those things about him, he does love me, an you know what he already has gotten in my pants, because I let him I wanted him to"

"Oh my goodness Ceciley, you don't know what I'm talking about. Thats exactly what he wanted. Now he knows you'll give it to him he will just push you away once he's done with you" she said.

"No he won't, you just saying that because that's what dad did to you" I spoke before thinking. Next thing I knew my mom slapped me across the face.

I sat there in silence. I finally looked at my mom.

"Ceciley I'm sorry" she said and tried to hug me. But I pushed her away and ran to my room. I grabbed a bag and threw clothes in it not looking at what it was I just threw it in the bag.

Once I had enough clothes for about a week I ran down stairs, I saw my mom she was crying at the kitchen table. I ran out the door not telling her where I was going.

I ran down the street crying, I had two options Carson, or Harry. But I knew I was going to Harry's.

I knocked on the door hoping he'd answer. It was getting late and it just stared getting dark. But he opened the door.

"Ceciley what happened" He asked pulling me into his house.

"My mom hit me, she said you didn't love me, she said you just wanted to get into my pants. I just need you to tell me she's wrong. And I need to hear you mean it." Not that my mom made me second guess my relationship with Harry but I just needed to prove her wrong.

"Of course I love you Ceciley. I'm with you just because of what's in your pants. I could care less about that as long as I'm with you that's all I care about. I love you" he said and I could tell he meant it.

I took me to the couch and held me in his arms. "I told her she was just saying that's why my da left her, because he was done with what she had. Then that's when she hit me" I said. Touching my face where she hit me.

He just sat there and rubbed my back soothing me.

"I'm sorry, I wish I could have been there to stop her" he said.

"Harry I really don't want to go back there" I said. Hoping he'd let me stay or else I'd packed that bag for nothing.

"Your staying here, I don't want you there if she's going to hit you" he said

"Thank you so much" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. I leaned away and he wiped the tears away, and kissed my cheek.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes and nodded my head leaning in slowly kissing his lips letting him know I loved him too. As the kiss went on I got to my knees straddling him. He put his hands in my hips and pulled me closer to him.

"Ceciley, I don't think we should do this not tonight. I just feeling like you need to clam down from what happened with your mom. I'm sorry" he said pulling away.

"It's ok Harry, I didn't really want to anyway, I just want you to hold me" I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"Always" he said wrapping his arms tighter around me.

I know that no matter what my mom says i'll always have Harry here to love me.

Vote! Comment! Follow!

Love You All