Chapter 6

It was now the weekend, and I am going to head out to get some breakfast by myself and do some thinking and maybe get some homework done. 

I walked into the Starbucks and ordered a chocolate chip muffin and a regular black coffee. The barista looked at me like I was the most boring person in the word, and I admit I'm not as adventurous as most people, but I like to make things as simple as possible, and how much more simple can you get than plain black coffee. 

I sat down at a small table and pulled out my notebook, I had written some short stories in, I began reading the one I was last working on, It had been a while since I had written in it. I was zoned out reading my short story and i heard my name, I looked up and saw Harry standing in front of me. 

"Hey Mr.Styles, what are you doing here" I asked.

"Just stopped in to get some coffee, I was going to make some but saw that I was out and I live near here so I thought I'd come get some, What about you what are you doing here?" He asked. 

"Just came to get some breakfast and do some homework" 

"oh what is that you're reading" I looked down at my notebook. 

"Oh, just my note book, I have some pieces in here " 

"You mind if I take a look at them?" He asked. 

"No, not at all" I said handing him my notebook. He began reading the one I had previously been reading. 

"Ceciley, This is really good." He said looking at me 

 "Thank you" I said smiling at him. 

"Sorry, If this is weird, but how would you feel about coming home with me, so we can work on our project." 

I thought about it for a second, I totally want to go, but I am worried about him getting caught with a student in his house. I know its not like we would be doing anything wring but, still. 

"Wont you get fired for having a student with you at your house"

"Not if we don't get caught" He said and smiled.

"Yeah, I guess it would be okay" I said. 

*** *** *** 

"You are an amazing writer, You hardly need revisions" He said.

"I've been writing for a long time, its just a way for me to relieve stress, and to relax, I can spend hours and not even know it" 

"That is amazing, I wish I could be like that, I get to caught up in other thoughts"

"It truly is a gift" I joke with him. He starts laughing which makes me laugh along with him. 

"You're really funny Ceciley" 

"Thanks Mr.Styles" I say and smile at him. 

"Hey, call me Harry" He looks at me and says. 

"Thank you Harry!" I say and look at him. We stay silent for a moment and we're just looking at each other I look I feel like I have a connection I haven't had with anyone in a long time.  Not like a friend, because I have Carson, not like a brother, He treats me a way now one ever has, and I know its absurd but I think I like him. I feel  like I really like him, I  haven't been in any serious relationships but I feel like this is what it feels like when you find someone you want that relationship with, and I know I'm probably wrong but that's just how I feel. 

All of a sudden he leans in, I am surprised but I like it, I proceed to lean in as well and our lips meet. This kiss is slow, and lasts for a few seconds. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" He says quickly. 

"No, Its my fault" I say not knowing what else to say. 

"Ceciley I leaned in first" 

"I wanted you too" I said being honest. He looks surprised at what I said. 

"Can I be honest?" He asked. 

"yeah, about what" 

"I was driving past and saw you walking to the Starbucks, and I needed a reason to come see you. I'm sorry if you think thats weird, or creepy, that is not my intention at all" 

"You sneaky little boy" I say smiling at him. "No, I don't find it weird or creepy, and if we're being honest I'm glad you did" 

"I know this is crazy, I know we only met a week ago, but lets be adventurous be more than student teacher, not quite a couple but also more than friends. I know this is crazy, and maybe I am but I feel different with you" He said as I listened . 

"You know, I'm not usually the adventurous type, but I think this is an adventure I want to take" I said being honest. 

*** *** *** 

I fell asleep on his couch after we decided to watch a movie and when I woke up it was already after midnight. 

"Oh my gosh Harry I need to get home" I said in a panic. 

"Shhh, calm down, Your mom texted you and I told her you were with carson, I hope you dont mind" He said, holding onto my hand. 

"oh, thank you. She would have killed me if I came home this late"

"You're welcome, Come on lets go to bed, You can wear some sweats and a shirt" He offered me some of his clothes. 

"where will I sleep" I asked. 

"You can sleep with me If you want, I have a big bed, so you wont even know I'm with you, or I'll sleep on the couch if that makes you more comfortable" 

"No its okay" I said, I honestly don't mind  sleeping in his bed. 

*As you know i told you they will be moving fast in the story, sorry if you don't like it but it will all be worth it in the end. Also if you're reading this and it isn't making sense its because i'm editing it*

Love You All <3