the elevator opened and i went inside. bambam looked confused as he looked back at me, before realization hits him.

"wait no. fine i'll ask, minhee wait-"

the doors already closed, not letting him to finish whatever he's about to say.

07:30PM

i just finished memorizing the choreography of the song given by our dance instructor.

it was already late for me to go outside and have dinner. who knew that practicing for a dance can take too much time?

i'm not even kidding. we danced for twelve hours. it took the others an hour to memorize the choreo for the intro. those who made mistakes were punished by making them singing while running for two hours.

it was just an intro and it took them so long to get it right. i'm not saying that i'm the only one who learned it really quick but yeah that's exactly what i'm trying to say. there's also two girls who were fast enough, which i get along with.

i unlocked the front door of the dorm since bambam gave me a spare key already and was surprised when i was greeted by silence. the lights were off.

well i should get used to it since they are got7.

i went inside and was about to turn on the light switch when suddenly the lights went on and i heard a confetti and i saw jackson?

and yugyeom?

and youngjae? with coco?

"surprise noona," yugyeom grinned at me before giving me a boquet of flowers.

"what the fuck?" i said without thinking.

youngjae's laugh made me snap.

"oh shit sorry. i mean, thank you but seriously what is this?" i gave yugyeom a look of confusion.

"minhee-noona-"

jackson went behind me "saeng-il-chukha hamnida,"

the three of them sang me a happy birthday and lead me to the dining room where there is a cake placed on the table. even coco was barking loudly.

i turned to look at the three of them when they were done singing.

"guys? it's not even my birthday."

they all became sad and disappointed and stuff.

"but i appreciate all...uh.. this. the pink roses and red velvet cake. wait these two are my favorite how'd you knew that?"

"uhm, we guessed?"

i threw youngjae a why-the-fuck-you-lying look.

"actually noona, we know it's not your birthday." yugyeom said.

jackson continued before i have the chance to ask questions. "so, if it is not your birthday, then that means there's a different reason behind this, right?"

"just get to the point." i said impatiently.

"han minhee," i turned around and saw bambam come out of nowhere making me jumped a bit.

jackson, yugyeom and youngjae are all screaming behind my back.

i looked at bambam. his outfit looks like it could pay my whole tuition fee when i'm in college. he was wearing a long black leather coat with a black turtle neck shirt underneath, black skinny jeans and this shiny ass dark brown boots.

"you done checking my out?" he asked making my eyes looked up.

i crossed my arms, "actually, i was checking your outfit out. it looks,"

"on point." i hesitated saying it since i know it'd boost his ego.

"i know." he sent me a wink which made me rolled my eyes.

youngjae suddenly yelled, "bambam, just do the whole point of this."

"right, almost forgot." bambam scratched the back of his head before looking at me.

"han minhee-ssi," he started as i raised my eyebrows, urging him to go on. i was a bit surprise that he suddenly went formal.

"will you go out on a date with me?"

i went silent.

youngjae went silent.

jackson went silent.

yugyeom went silent.

coco went silent.

the atmoshere went silent.

jesus went silent. (just kidding, choesonghamnida!!!)

my mouth opened but bambam interrupted me.

"please?"

i sighed as i uncrossed my arms, taking a step forward. "well, since you said please..."

"omg is that a yes?" jackson freaked out.

i rolled my eyes again but i wore a small smile. "yes, jackson."

bambam grabbed my hand and led me out of the room.

"wait, yah! where are you taking me? i want to eat the cake," i struggled to get out of his grip.

"we are going out, you can eat cake as much as you want later. my treat."

"obviously it's your treat because you're the guy but i want to eat it now! and let me change my clothes, too."

i really want to eat something right now because again i was starving and all i ate for lunch was a single box of pepero. however, he didn't listen to me.

"stop or else i'll take what i said back."

bambam stopped on his tracks and turned his head around, "you can't take that back."

"i can and i will." i huffed before finally getting out of his grip and started walking away from him.

"okay, okay. we can go out later, just please don't change your mind."

<to be continued>

a/n: so i just had my lower braces on and omfg it hurts like a bitch i can't even eat and speak right!! the only thing i've been eating is lugaw, instant pho, and rice noodles poor me. and i hate my brother so fucking much he drank half of my strawberry milk gosh he even pushed me on pURPOSE AND I CANT DO ANYTHING TO GET HIM BACK BC MY PARENTS ARE WATCHING JUST NOW UGH