Chap 6: Are You Okay?

I stretch my arms and crack open my eyes. I grunted as I toss and turn to face the door to my room with my eyes sealed.

I opened my eyes and saw Cass wearing his black ripped skinny jeans and shirtless. His body is covered with muscles. He is wiping his hair as his back muscles flex like hell.

I accidentally moaned sleepily. I wanted to see him like this for a longer time till my brain decided to speak.

He turned around and looked at me. His eight packs along with his v-line showing.

"Morn sweetheart" he smiled sweetly. I like him calling me that. It sounds nice and very familiar...

I sat up and ran my fingers through my messy hair.

That's when I realized. "Wait, morning?".

"Nah, it ain't, just tryna pull your leg sweetheart" he wiped his hair with my towel. "Oh and can I use?" I understood immediately.

"Yep. Hand it over later. Imma' gonna' take a bath" I got up and looked through my closet for a new pair of underwear. As I turned to walk to my bathroom, I saw Cass staring at my underwear. I smirked.

I set my pair of clean underwear on the rack and remove my clothes. I hang my clothes on the rack and walk to the shower. I feel the warm water on my body as I close my eyes.

That's when I heard the bathroom door open. Sh*t. I forgot to lock it. I turned my head to see who is it.

"Cass?" I ask.

He hummed a response. I heard the sound of towel being hung up on the rack. I then feel a hard stare on my back.

"Don't worry, I didn't see"

"Right..." I drifted off, knowing that he saw everything on my back. I blushed.

When I was done, I wiped myself and don on my pair of underwear. I wrapped my towel around my neck and walked into my room. I saw Cass memorizing some physics on my bed.

"Heyo" I pulled out a peace sign.

"Sup" he said. I heard him muttering something, probably physics. "Have you memorized the... um... the Newton's 1st, 2nd and 3rd's law?".

"Yep. It's really easy" I smirked as I stood opposite him. I took this as an opportunity to observe him. He is wearing a black ripped skinny jeans and is still shirtless.

"Dude, take a pic, it lasts longer" then he mumbled something under his breath.

I smiled but it turned into a frown as soon as I heard him mumbling something.

I looked through my closet to find a pastel red sweatpants and a white sweater which says 'YOLO'. I don't it on and turned to Cass just to find him staring at me the whole time. I sat beside him, on my bedside.

"Newton's 1st law of motion states that all object which has mass will remain at rest or continue moving at a constant velocity unless--" I was interrupted by Cass 'shush'ing me by placing his finger on my lips.

"Ok ok. I get it, you're smart. Don't need to show it off" we both laugh.

"Let's go downstairs for food" and that's when my stomach decided to protest. Cass laughed as I pulled him by his arm down the stairs.

"Awww. Jacky's sleeping. Wait, why though. Was today very tiring?" I looked at Cass. He just shrugged.

"This clearly tells me that you guys are very lazy. Very" Cass said.