Chap 3: He's here?!

Chap 3: He's Here?!

From then on, my day was as calm as hell. The bell rang resulting to all the kids to have recess. Blake and I walked to the cafeteria very relaxed.

"Whatchu gonna eat? I'm eating apple from home. Stole it from the table. Mom and dad did not realize at all" I smirked.

Blake laughed. "Probably... Undigestable food from our beloved prison cell"

I laughed. "Let's see how long does it take to digest. If it digests within few hours, it'll be a new world record" I laughed even harder.

We situated our asses at the table next to the wall. We like to separate ourselves from the others because everyone knows I'm nothing like them.

Him. I saw him walking into the cafeteria with an apple in his hand.

I stiffened a little and soon just relaxed but panicked again because he is walking to the table that Blake and I are sitting at.

Blake obviously noticed my weirdness and followed my gaze. As he turned to face me, he displayed a questioned look.

I saw as Jacky over took him to our table. He was walking slowly, but nothing like them lifeguards do in the movies.

The weird thing was he was not looking at me or anything but he  was looking at the apple and wiping it's wax off by wiping it on his shirt which made me think of me. I smiled.

Jacky sat at our table as I am still looking at his actions. I saw as Blake motioned to him for Jacky to figure out who is he to me or who is he even.

We watched his actions carefully as he walked up to me.

"Hey, can I sit here?" he asked as I blush thinking of the amount of trouble I gave him yesterday to...calm myself down and to stop me from killing myself.

"S-sure" I blushed even harder. I couldn't stop smiling. He too is smiling as wide as me and as well as blushing. I could see his eyes is pulsing with life. He is so happy. Does he like me or something? Why is his eyes so mesmerizing all of a sudden? Eh! Shake that thought off.

And that's when Blake had to ruin this perfect moment by elbowing me at my arm. "Psst. Who the hell is he?" he snarled.

"Excuse me, your tone! He is someone special. Okay?!" I pointed at him. I got pissed. How can Blake talk like that about him. He is also one of Blake's kind, helping me live. Also, I have a nice feeling when I'm around him.

"Okay, okay, calm down. He didn't mean to make you angry" Jacky said. He motioned me to calm down. He just sat there, eyes widened.

He place a hand on my thigh to calm me down. It worked as I sighed. I placed my hand in his, on my thigh as he held my hand. I felt electric go through me. I like the feeling. He's hand is so soft.

"He died. But not because of you. Why would he hurt you when he loves you. You are his light. His wings. His everything" he said with sadness in his voice.

I let go of his hand as my eyes widened. H-how... W-what was t-that?

Just as I opened my mouth to ask him what was that all about and how does he know about HIM, four handsome figures stood behind me. All of us turned around to look at them, thinking what are they even doing here.

"Hey there" one said. There were a pair of twins and two other boys. They all had perfect jawlines, perfect eyes, pulpy lips, luscious hair and muscular body. I could see every girl in this school staring at them, definitely dreaming of when these boys will talk to them.