Chap 5: Precious Memories!

We had sex here. HE was just too hot. I wanted HIM. We came to the park to play on the swings and found this spot when we were playing hide and seek. We raced to this very spot.

"I reached up here first" I panted and threw my hands up in the air. A few seconds later HE reached.

"You... are.... fast" HE panted and pointed at me. HE then laughed as HE threw HIS head to the back. I crawled to the side of the tree house.

"This must have been some old, beautiful tree house for some kids" I gasped at the beauty of this tree house.

"Some crazy kids huh" HE laughed.

"We'll I can see that it's not in use anymore... so we can have this to our selves. Plus, we 'accidentally' found this place" I threw quotation marks in the air.

"We'll, basically we just found this place thanks to my science genius brain" I added and smiled proudly, glad that I have such a great brain when it comes to memorizing and remembering precious memories.

He laughed and walked to me. He sat next to me and pinched my cheeks. "Do you know that when you smile, you make me blush" HE complimented.

"Why" I said smiling even wider.

HE giggled. "It makes me think of something else" HE looked away shyly.

I think I know where is this going. "What thing".

"Do you really want to know?" HE turned to me, blushing even harder.

I raised a brow. "Yeah. Best friends are not suppose to keep secrets from eachother"

"Really? Best friends?" HE asked with his brow raised too. "This" HE said as HE cupped my face and smacked HIS lips on mine as I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. I smiled as HE moved HIS lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around HIS neck as HE pulled me closer by lifting my thighs so I was placed on HIS legs. I brought myself closer to HIS body and wrapped my legs around HIS waist.

HE deepened the kiss and asked me for allowance to enter my mouth by nibbling on my lower lip. I didn't let him as HE pulled my lower lip with HIS fingers and glided HIS tongue in. Our tongues danced in our mouths.

HE glided HIS hands up my shirt from my back and pulled my shirt off me as I moaned thinking that this will be a long time that we'll be out from home.

I took off HIS shirt and set it aside with mine. He set me down to the wooden floor and HE anchored on top of me.

I look down HIS body and blushed really hard as HE laughed a little at my shyness. HE took off HIS jeans and set it aside. HE is in HIS boxers only. HE's so f*ckin hot. I pulled HIM down on me as I kissed HIM.