#3- Telling Niall

I have known about my pregnancy for two weeks now. Today is Niall's birthday and I've come up with a good idea to tell him about the baby.

He has gone to the local to shop to get some things we need . Today is his birthday and I have already given him his presents but I also got him some chocolates that said 'you are going to be a daddy' on them.

 Today is his birthday and I have already given him his presents but I also got him some chocolates that said 'you are going to be a daddy' on them

"I'm back!" Niall shouted through the house. I quickly closed the lid of the chocolates box. He came in the kitchen and I helped him put the items he got away. "Did you like your present?" I asked. I got him a new acoustic guitar and a new electric guitar. "A lot!" He said smiling .i smiled and he kissed my lips.

"Oh I forgot to give you these this morning " I said handing him the box of chocolates. "Oh thank you, I really wanted some chocolate" he said and I smiled watching him. "Why are you staring at me opening them?" He asked raising one eyebrow. "Just open them, they've got a little message on them" I told him. He opened them and read the message. He put the chocolates down and looked at me with his blue eyes wide. "Really?" He asked . I nodded. He grinned. "I'm gonna be a dad! I'm having a baby! We're having a baby!" He said jumping around. I giggled at his reaction and he spun me around.  He quickly put me down . "Oh sorry, I need to be careful now" he said and I rolled my eyes. "Spinning me around isn't going to harm the baby" I said . He bent down and kneeled in front of my flat stomach. "Hello baby, I'm your daddy and me and mummy can't wait to meet you " he said kissing my stomach. I smiled, he would be the perfect father to this baby. "How long have you known?" He asked ."two weeks, it was so hard keeping it a secret" I said .