45

jacob opened his eyes and realized that he had three problems.
1.) he was still at troye's house ans it was nine o' clock at night
2.) he was hungry
3.) he had dried jizz all in his jeans

he then realized that he had a sleeping troye curled up into his side.

jacob looked at troye as he slept. his curls messy, but still cute nonetheless. soft snores escaped his plush lips. he looked like an angel, jacob thought.

suddenly, jacob's stomach loudly reminded him of his lack of food by letting out a loud growl, which happened to wake troye.

troye lifted his head up and looked at jacob with sleepy eyes.

"fuck, i'm hungry," he said.

jacob laughed, "me too. let's order chinese."

***

troye and jacob sat on the floor in between the coffee table and the couch, eating their food.

"how's school going?" jacob asked.

troye laughed. "you sound like my mom!"

"well i'm sorry for wanting to know!" jacob said, shaking is head and smiling big.

"it's fine, by the way, since you wanted to know so badly,"

"i have a question to ask you," jacob said more seriously.

"yeah?"

"are you out to your parents yet?" jacob asked.

"no," troye said. "i'm afraid of how they'd react. a part of me feels like they won't accept me for me."

jacob looked at him with sad eyes. "i'm sorry. and i'll always be here for you, no matter what." he said genuinely.

troye stood up and went over to jacob and hugged him. "thank you so much, really."

***

the two boys continued to make small talk and eat their takeout, until jacob noticed how late it was getting.

"shit, troye, i have to go before my mom starts to worry. i also have to shower, i still have dried jizz in my jeans." jacob said, grabbing his jacket.

troye laughed, "see you later! also thanks for today," he said with a smirk.

"anytime," jacob replied before opening the door and leaving.

-
hi all

d'you think it's too early to do a character q&a????