Saved

TAYLORS P.O.V

      I wake up. I'm still in the chair...but the only thing different is that I'm ankle is swollen, and my shins are bleeding. The knife is still in my thigh. Everywhere that was hit, is throbbing. I hear the same loud footsteps coming down the stairs. It's my father. I exhale loudly. I start to tear up. I know he's going to hurt me again...it's only a matter of time. My father walks up to me. He has a large knife in his hand. He yanks my hair downward causing my head to yank backward. In one quick stride he cuts off my hair. I lean my head up. My hair is right below my ears.

"Now you will be unrecognizable.." he says smirking. I hate him. I hate him so much. I stare at him as he walks in front of me.

"It's no fun not being able to hear you yell in pain." He says laughing. I give him a deathly glare. He catches it.

"Alright let's play that game." He says. He rips the knife out of my thigh I wince as it was still sore. He lifts his hand in the air then strongly stabs my thigh again in the same spot. He then twists the knife while it's still in my skin.

"AHHHHHH!!!" I scream on the tops of my lungs. Hoping someone...anyone could hear me. My father chuckles then shoves the washcloth back in my mouth. I gag and then he turns around walking up the steps, leaving the knife still in my thigh.

"What the hel-" I hear my father start to say, but he got interrupted. I don't know what he got interrupted by, all I know is that I heard a thud then my father came falling down the steps. I yell a muffled scream. Someone's here! Yes!!

"Weelpp me" is what it sounded like with the washcloth gagging me. I then see a bodily figure jump on top of my father. I can't believe my eyes. It's max! Max tackled my father! That's not all, another bodily figure came running towards me. JAMES!

"mames!" I yelled my loudest while still being gagged. He runs over to me really fast. I start crying. My leg starts throbbing and my ankle is hurting.

"Taylor! Omgod! Are you okay baby?" He asks me. I shake my head no. He takes the washcloth out of my mouth causing me to gag. James uses a knife to cut the ropes around my hands. He then gets to my feet. I stop him and shake my head telling him no.

"What? What's wrong?" He asks me. I point to my thigh telling him to take the knife out first. He nods.

"Ready?" He asks I nod.

"Okay...1...2...3" he counts. He rips the knife out quickly on 3.

"Ahhggg!! God!!" I yell. I scrunch my face in pain. Tears fall from my face.

"Taylor? Baby...what hurts?" He asked me.

"M-my ankle. It's broken. My shins...they-" I stop talking and just slide my pants up showing him what I'm talking about. He gasps at my shins and my broken ankle. I start crying even more. He starts to slowly cut the rope. It hurts every time he pulls the rope down. I wince every time my ankle hurts.

"I know. Hold on." He says assuringly. I nod.

"Ow!" I yell out loud.

"Sorry." He said. I shake my head.

"James, just cut it in one cut o-on 3" I say quickly.

"1...2...3..." on 3 he cut the rope freeing my ankle.

"AHH!! Mother of-!!!!" I yelled. I tighten my hands on the chair as my ankle dangles. My ankle is throbbing and is two times the size. James cuts my other foot free. I reach up at him and he picks me up. I'm still shaking. I have been shaking since I opened the front door at the house. James hugs me calming me. I cry. I cry so much I didn't realize he was running up the steps.

"Max! Tie him in the chair!" James yelled behind him. We get up the steps and find May and Kate. They just finished tying my mother up. I'm still crying.

"May, Kate!" James yelled. They run over handing me to them. May and Kate are both holding me in their arms together.

"Get her to the truck! Now!!" James yells as he races back down the steps. May and Kate run with me towards the truck. May sets me in the passenger seat as She gets in the drivers seat. Kate goes in her and May car. We start up both cars and drive over to the front door waiting for James and Max.

JAMES P.O.V

      We saw her father and Max instantly swings the bat at his face causing him to fall down the stairs. I heard a muffled call. I ran down the steps and spot Taylor. I try not thinking about how hurt she looks. I'm trying to save her not stall. She has a knife sticking out of her thigh with blood dripping around her thigh and down her leg to the floor. She also has blood through her pants on her shins...it looks like her ankle is broken. Her face is bruised, and she is being gagged by a wash cloth. I decide to take the wash cloth out first. She gags. I untie her being careful. Especially around her ankle...she's hurt really bad. I pick her up running up the steps. I yell at Max to tie her father up in the chair that Taylor once was in. Taylors mother is tied up good so I hand over Taylor to May and Kate telling them to take her to my truck. They do and I run back downstairs. I run to find Max on the ground and Taylors dad above him with Max's bat. I run with my bat in the air and hit Taylors dad in the gut with my bat. It hits him hard and he stumbles back. He turns towards me. I get him to charge at me while Max jumps on his back choking him. He looses enough air to where we can tie him up, but he doesn't go unconscious...so we tie him up. We tied him up good, and now it's my turn.

"HOW DARE TOU HURT MY GIRL?!" I scream swinging the bat at his face.

"YOU DONT TOUCH HER!!" I yell again swinging. His face is bleeding. I decide to drop the bat. I walk over to the table. Why not? I pick up the wrench he probably used to beat Taylor. I swung it hard at his shins. He groans loudly.

"DOESN'T FEEL TOO GOOD DOES IT?!" I scream in his face. I walk back over to the table. And drop the wrench. I grab my bat.

"Promise me you will leave her alone!" I yell. He looks at me and laughs. I swing my batt at his stomach.

"You going to leave her alone?!!" I ask yelling. He doesn't reply. He's making me furious. He hit my girl repeatedly, and doesn't care. At this moment, I got so angry I unleashed on him. I charged at him punching and kicking him. Most punches landed on his face...my kicks landed...everywhere on his body. I'm hitting him so hard and so much, I didn't even notice that he knocked out, until I get yanked away from his body. Max is tugging me away from him.

"Remember Taylor!!" He yells. I stop. He's knocked out already...Taylor needs me. He's right. I grab my bat and turn running up the stairs with Max right behind me. I run out of the cabin and to my truck. Taylor is in the passenger seat. I jump in the truck lifting Taylor up and onto my lap. May drives. Max and Kate are in the other car. Taylor moans in pain.

"Come on May go faster." I say.

"I am! I can't go any faster." She says.

I look at Taylor. She looks miserable. My poor girl.

"Taylor are you okay?" I ask her. She shakes her head no.

"I will be okay though" I hear her faintly say.

"I know you will." I say.