My Mistake

I have never felt any more scared then right now. I made a mistake. I shouldn't have ran. Now I'm gonna get it. They are really going to beat me this time. Oh God. Please. Please be there and hear me. Please save me. My prayers got interrupted by my fathers voice, "Well. Thanks again Mr. Wilson. I'm glad you found our sweet daughter" he says while he yanks me to his side giving a me 'you'll-be-sorry' face expression. He quietly shuts the door and puts his ear to the door making sure Mr. Wilson is far enough away from the house. My father then grabs a clump of my hair and yanks up on it. "How dare you!! You think we are just going to let you go?!!! Well you've got another thing coming!! You will be sorry" after he finishes his speech about how I will be sorry I sob uncontrollably while he drags me up the steps still holding onto my hair. I'm yelping and sobbing for him to stop but he doesn't listen. He takes me into my bedroom quickly followed by my mother. He thens throws me on the ground.

"Why did you try to run sweetie?" He asks...but he didn't just 'ask' he sounded psychotic. I knew if I answered him he would hit me even more, so I just stay silent.

"Why aren't you answering me?!! ANSWER ME!" He bellows loudly.

"I-I-I'm sorry father. I really am sorry, I-" I speak nervously in between sobs.

"Silence! Do not speak to me!" He says as he kicks me in the guts while I'm on the ground. My mother comes in and starts slapping my face. I lift my hands up to cover my face. They both stepped back and look at me before they charge at me again and kick and punch my sides. My mother leaves the room, while my father is still kicking me. My mother comes back a few moments later and says "come here you little brat!" I struggle to stand up until my father yanks me up with my hair. My mother drags me into her room and takes her curling iron that was already pre heated and slowly gets close to my forearm daring to burn it. I try to squirm out her grip but my father comes behind me and holds me down. I prepare for the stinging sensation I'm about to feel in my forearm. I close my eyes tightly and wait. My mother then presses the curling iron on my forearm and holds it the for about 5 seconds. I scream in pain as my arm is burning and stinging. I can feel my blood boiling. My mother yanks the curling iron back and sets it on the counter.

"Well, I hope now you know not to run away, huh?" She says while smirking at me.

"Y-Y-Yes ma'am" I stutter as I clench my teeth in pain.

"You better. And Taylor?" She asks me while looking at me

"Yes moth-" I start before I feel a stinging pain in my cheek. I instantly fall towards the ground and slowly see earth fade from me. My vision slowly gets black. Black until I can't see anymore. Before I knew it I was lying in my own little pool of blood leaking from my mouth. Lying there unconscious.

I wake up later that evening to my alarm on my phone. I slam it off before it bothers my parents. I make dinner and have it on the table before they come down to eat. I make it up towards my bathroom and admire my bruises. There is 7 huge bruises on my sides and bruises all over my cheeks. I get into the shower and change the setting to where the water doesn't sting my bruises. I finish in my shower and bandage up my bruises and I'm really surprised that some of my ribs aren't broken. I finish bandaging myself up and go to bed getting ready for my sleep that's about to over take me.

A/N- hey guys it the author here. Sorry this chapter is kinda short, I needed a filler chapter, and I hope you like it. The next chapter will be filled with some drama so make sure you read it. Bye love you guys❤️