His turn..

I was writing down notes as fast as I could. Our teacher was talking really fast, and I was having a hard time keeping up. That was until I saw something drop right on my notebook. It looked like a little piece of paper. I look around the classroom. Everyone is writing notes, so I don't know who could've thrown it. I open it up.

'I love you. -James'

That is what the note said. I smile at the note and look over to James. He is just smiling. I tear another little piece of paper out from my notebook and write something back to him.

'I love you too. -you know who.'

I throw it on his desk, and he smirks at me. He writes something while I pretend I'm writing. He throws it at my desk and it barely lands on it. The only reason it did was because I caught it from falling. I silently laugh and open the note.

'Not a goody two shoes no more huh?'

He wrote. I shake my head at him and raise my eyebrow in response. I write down my answer to his sarcastic response.

'No. I guess not.'

I write back to him. I throw it towards his desk and the piece of paper hits his head.

"Ugh." He says out loud in response...on accident. I don't know why he did that, I mean it was paper...

"Mr. Smith? Would you like to tell me why you just interrupted my class?" Says the teacher. I look at James and he stays looking at the teacher.

"Sorry Mr. Klang. I-Um I got an instant headache.." James says as and excuse.

"Mmmm hmmm." Mr. Klang says sarcastically. Mr. Klang begins teaching again. James looks at me with wide eyes. 'Sorry' I mouth. He looks at me and smiles. He throws me a paper after scribbling something down.

'Game on'

The paper he threw said. My eyes widen and I know he's going to do something to get us in trouble. I look towards him and shake my head towards his direction. All he does is nod his head up and down and smirking. I wrote on a piece of paper. It said..

'Please no! I don't want to get in trouble!!'

He looks at me then at the note. He tears a new piece and writes something down. He throws it at me and purposely misses my desk so it falls on the floor. I turn my head to him with wide eyes. He just looks at me, smirks, and goes back to his notebook. Here's the thing..I really want to see what was written on that piece of paper. It could be something secret that I told James and I NEED to see the piece of paper. The piece of paper is about 4 feet away from my desk. So maybe if I stretch my legs out I can reach it. I reach my leg out, but I'm too short to reach it. I can feel James watching me to see how I handle this. I look at him and give him a glare. He just snickers and smiles at me. I hate him so much. Okay okay. I have to think of something else. If I can't reach it with my legs, maybe if I scooch my desk over, then I could reach it with my legs...I start to move my desk closer to the piece of paper. My desk made a loud screech. I open my eyes wide and quickly shove my head in my notebook and act like I'm writing notes. I can tell the entire class is staring at me, including James.

"You okay Ms. Black." The teacher asks me. I nod and keep writing in my book. I can hear James, but I can barely hear him, but I know he's laughing. Okay. After the teacher starts to teach again, I scooch my desk further to the piece of paper again. I get close enough to where I don't want to move any closer, but I still can't reach it. I shuffle through my pencil pouch and find a ruler. Yes! I can use the ruler to hit the piece of paper this a way. I stretch and try to reach the piece of paper, but my rib starts to hurt so I have to stop. That's it. I will just get a tissue, and step on the note dragging it with me. I raise my hand.