How We Met

Chapter 1
        Alexander's POV

   I was sitting in class, doing my work, then the teacher announced, "Everyone, quiet down. We have a new student today. His name is John Laurens."

Then I saw him. He walked into the classroom and shyly smiled. I got really excited. There was a open desk next to mine! I always loved hanging out with the new kids. They were always so nice, but for some reason, I was immediately drawn to him.

   Ms. Nelson (our teacher) scanned the room for an open desk then said, "sit right there next to Alexander. Alexander raise your hand!" I shot my hand up so fast, I thought it would shoot up off my wrist. When John walked over, I said "Welcome to the school! Nice to meet you. My name is Alexander Hamilton, but you can call me Alex."

John looked at me and blushed. "Nice to meet you too. I am John Laurens."

    After about a month of hanging out in school, I called him to see if he wanted to come to my house to hang out. He said he would love to so we arranged a time, and I picked him up in my Jeep.

                                                                                *AT HOME*

We went into my room and talked. He said he was thankful that I hung out with him because at his old school people didn't really like him. I thought ''IMPOSSIBLE!!!" but played it cool.

It turns out he was from South Carolina and moved here because his parents got a bad divorce.

He lives with his mother a couple miles away. He got a text from his mom saying he had to go so I drove him back, and we said our goodbyes.