26. the one where pranks... pranks

A/N Happy April Fools!

-

Logically Thinking has added watch out, JOKES, Hi I'm Dad🦋, emo nightmare😈, Thomas™ and princey👑 into the chat.

Logically Thinking: This is an intervention!

Thomas™: hello Missy!! hello Pranks!!

watch out: you better watch out

JOKES: And for once he isn't joking!

watch out: because we have planned some things for today!!

princey👑: You mean, when you tapered sticky notes all over my Disney posters wasn't it?

watch out: nope!!

JOKES: Way more

Logically Thinking: I'm sorry, are you two trouble makers implying that the five times you've pranked me today isn't enough?

emo nightmare😈: wait a second, you guys pranked logan five times? why didn't you tell me about the other three?!

Thomas™: I'm kind of glad that I'm not in wherever you guys are for once

Hi I'm Dad🦋: you two better not be pulling mean pranks!

watch out: we're not!!

JOKES: Yeah, uh, about that Missy, we might have to rethink one of them

Logically Thinking: This is what I'm talking about - no more pranks!

princey👑: And don't ruin my room!

emo nightmare😈: you, unlike some of us, can change your room at will, so why do you care?

princey👑: Oh yeah...

Thomas™: I wanna know what they did!!

Hi I'm Dad🦋: so do I!

Logically Thinking: Well, for starters, I had just woken up and decided to get an early start to the day. I got dressed and walked outside - only for a bucket of water to topple down from my door!

watch out: not very original but still hilarious

JOKES: He was so mad

princey👑: I can imagine. Water ruins carpet.

Hi I'm Dad🦋: I laughed until Logic had me fix it...

emo nightmare😈: missy and pranks told me about that prank the day before. what else happened?

Thomas™: and yet you didn't warn Logan

JOKES: Anxiety promised he wouldn't

watch out: yeah, cause he said that Logic was a grumpy-pants who should start seeing the funny side of things!

Hi I'm Dad🦋: he sure does RAIN on everybody's parades.

princey👑: If Anxiety did say that, it's very ironic.