Chapter 20: the new beginning!

Third Person's POV

"Do you want to see Luke Smith again?" Melisa's eyes widen when she heard luke's name and started tearing up, without a second thought she nodded her head repeatedly.

The unknown woman chuckled, she raised her index finger, a small light formed on it. The unknown woman touched melisa's forehead with the light.

"Argh!" Melisa shouted in pain as she fell down as many memories came down to her brain.

"T-these memories, w-whose memories are these?" Melisa asked the unknown woman who simply smirked and crouched down to meet melisa's eyes.

"Those are the memories of the woman that you are going to possess" melisa furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to get up as she did successfully got up but is having trouble maintaining her balance.

"W-what do you mean I'm going to possess? Is the woman dying or dead?" The unknown woman nodded her head.

"Dying. Oh right luke name's shiro in that world" the unknown woman said, I nodded my head.

"Then before you go to the other world, I want you to accept my parting gift for you" melisa took the gift and placed it around her neck.

"Don't lose it, it will come in handy in the future" melisa nodded her head.

(AN: the necklace is the same as shiro's.)

"Ok now, I'll give you two warnings. First. Don't tell anyone about you coming from another world ok?"

"Ok I understand," melisa said looking at the necklace she received.

"Second, don't shout and panic when you woke up or you'll- no never mind, let's start!" The unknown woman said snapping her fingers as magic circles formed under melisa.

"W-wait what do you mean by-" melisa didn't finish her words when she vanished.

"Good luck melisa, the world is in you and your fiancé's hands" the unknown woman sadly said, as she looked at the fountain as it showed a destroyed building that is on fire, many people and supernatural dead.

Melisa's POV

The unknown woman snapped her fingers as I got transported to this place that is only black, everywhere is black. I can't see anything, can't move my body.

"I-impossible how is she alive!?"

"Quickly call the doctor!"

"Ugh" I heard voices of people that are panicking? I tried to move my hand again and thankfully it moved, then I tried my foot and it also moved, now I tried to open my eyes. When I slowly opened my eyes I see light, I blinked many times to erase the pain I felt when I gazed at the light.

"Luna! You're awake!" Luna? Is that my new name? Maybe because I'm the one who is in the bed, right?

When I opened my eyes fully, I can see on my left are doctors and nurses, checking my pulse, and on the right are the same but they are checking my body and asked me if I felt pain, I shook my head, their eyes widened and looked at the front, I looked at where they are looking and I saw a silver-haired maid woman crying, a crimson-haired man wearing a...is he cosplaying along with the woman? Then a handsome long-haired man, red and blue mixed hair and he is wearing an...archer outfit in UBW? So they are really cosplaying. I raised my hands to see from my tan skin to pale skin, and from gold hair to silver hair. So I really got reincarnated to another being, in another world so base on my memory or this body's memory that silver-haired girl is my sister whom I call nee-sama? Is this japan? And that crimson-haired man is t-the Maou sirzechs lucifer! Oh my, am I in hell? And that long-haired man is...I don't remember him in my memory so this means I didn't meet him yet. I smiled at the three of them and decided to call my 'nee-sama'.

"N-nee-sama?" I croaked, my throat felt dry it hurts!

"Luna! Oh, it's good to see you alright!" My 'nee-sama' jumped to my bed and hugged me like there is no tomorrow, I became confused at this and decided to ask.

"U-um...h-how m-many d-days a-m I u-unc-cons-scious? M-my t-throat h-hurts" I stuttered while rubbing my dry throat painfully.

"Doctor, can you please get some water for the patient to drink?" The maou said to the doctor.

"Yes, I'll go get some immediately," the doctor said and went out.

"You're asleep for 3 weeks luna-san" the maou said to me while taking a seat beside my crying sister.

"3-3 w-weeks? *cough *cough" I became shocked at this, then I looked at the man in the door.

"U-um m-may I-I a-ask y-you y-y-young m-man s-something?" The man nodded his head and walked to the opposite side of my sister. This guy seems familiar I know I've seen that face before in my world.

"W-who a-are y-you? I-I don't k-know w-why b-but you s-seem f-familiar?" I said the man is taken aback I think when I saw his eyes widen but returned to normal and smiled at me, I don't know why but when I saw that smile I think I felt my heart go wild for some reason.

"I'm sorry for my rudeness for not introducing myself, ehem, my name is Shiro Solomon Hyoudo, Ms. Luna, but you can call me shimon, shiro or-" he didn't finish what he was going to say when I interrupted him.

"Luke?" His widen his eyes when he heard his name or real name, as he started tearing up, I gently let go of my beloved sister and luke or should I say shiro hugged me, crying in my arms leaving a pouting but confused sister and maou.

"Y-you wha-" I interrupted his words.

"Shhhhh, le-let's talk ab-about it later but f-first, nee-sama?" My sister looked at the both of us with wide eyes but looked at me when I called her name.

"Yes, luna?" She gently smiled at me but when she looked at shiro, she glared at him. I think my sister is a protective one, oh boy this is going to be hard. Though I can see a bit of jealousy in her eyes. Is she in a relationship with my hubby?! Hell no he's mine! ୧༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽୨

"C-Can you ple-please leave us b-both alone? I n-need to speak with him" I said, she thought for it a second before standing up with the maou following beside her, as they reach the door she looked at me and smiled but glared at shiro making said man recoil a bit and chuckle nervously.

"Ok but please call me when something happened ok?" I nodded my head as they left, the doctor came and gave me the water and left, I drank the water. Haaaaa, I felt alive!

"Luke come now don't just hug me tell me some stories about your life in here," I said as he let go of me and smiled.

"Ok. So where do you want me to start?"

=====

Almost there at the finish ahaha I've been busy with college and doesn't have time hope you forgive me.

Disclaimer: I do not own HSDXD it belongs to Ichiei Ishibumi I only own my oc/'s

JeyaRTi out! *turning the tv off and leaving the house.