NEW IMPORTANT OC!!

This oc is really important and will take a big role in this fanfic so that's why i'm introducing her, so here it is!;

Name: Luna Lucifuge
Age:unknown
Hair color: silver
Eye color: turquoise blue
Skin color: pale
Height: 4'9
Weight: unknown
Nicknames:
Hot headed demon
Oujou-chan(azazel)
Luna-chan(grayfia)
The silver empress
The tactician
Goddess of hell
Whisperer of satan
The traitor(euclid)
Freya's long lost sister(shiro)(formerly)
Lunafreya(shiro)(current)
Equipments & abilities:
Bow
Chains
Illusions
Banshee
Melody
Instruments
Ranking:
Ultimate class devil
Race:
Pure blooded devil
Status:
Alive
Affiliations:
Anti-satan faction(formerly)
Gremory clan
Relatives:
Euclid Lucifuge(older brother)
Sirzechs Lucifer(brother in law)
Grayfia Lucifuge(older sister)
Millicas Gremory(nephew)
Rias Gremory(sister in law)
Zeoticus Gremory(father in law)
Venelana Gremory(mother in law)
Sairaorg Bael(cousin in law)
Magdaran Bael(cousin in law)
Lord Bael(uncle in law)
Misla Bael(aunt in law)

Personality:
Luna is a kind, loyal, caring, loving devil, she always think of others than herself first, she loves her brother and sister even though her brother called her traitor and went missing she still worry and loves him. Luna has a motherly personality, especially to some injured devil or people or any beings, also kids, she loves kids for she thinks their cute like a stuff toys, she is always calm when battle starts but really annoying when you met her. Luna is a scary devil when you got on her nerves, she can destroy a whole mountain in 1 minute. She likes to read manga's, newspapers, books, novels and many more. Especially romance one, she is heard squeeling when you went to her door. Luna is like a child, a playish one, and a cry baby, even though she is a respected ultimate class devil, she is still a cry baby, like for example when you took her chocolate away from her, she started crying and hugged what is close to her and started clinging unto it while saying 'uweehhh he/she took my chocolate ehhhh uweeeeh!!' Which really anoys rias, and grayfia a lot. Despite her childish actions, when it come to battle she is a firm, concentrating, calm, serious, angry devil, she likes perfection a lot so one mistake on each plan she made already tick her off. Luna also likes musics and singing sweet songs, when you hear it you'll think that your in heaven.

AN: this is her personality when she is still alive and hasn't been possessed by melisa, so when melisa possess her she still keeps the attitude because the truth is she can't control the body very well, it is unconsciously moving on its own or it is by instinct.

=====

Okay this is luna's personal information, the name lunafreya came from final fantasy 15 if some of did not know. I'll spoil you all on why i made luna important in the fanfic, first is that she is going to be part of shiro's team, second she will take a huge role in the trihexa battle, then lastly she is going to be part of shiro's harem.

The picture up there is lunafreya, the picture came from the anime strike the blood

Disclaimer: i do not own HSDXD it belongs to its rightful owner, i only own my oc/'s.
Surgegdog out! *turning off the tv.