Chapter 6: Gremory vs Sitri

Shiro Solomon Hyoudo's POV

It's been 2 months since I and issei joined the ORC and we got used to every student's ruckus every day but issei can't help but feel embarrassed because buchou is already showing her affections on issei when she hugged him.

"It looks all of the members are here, good. I came here to tell you all that it is time for Asia, Ise, and Shiro to get their familiar" buchou said to us as the three of us widen our eyes. All of us are in the ORC buchou called us this lunchtime.

"Really!?" Asia shouted, I chuckled at her reaction remembering a certain kid.

"Yes, we all are going to meet with the familiar master where he'll guide us to what kind of familiar we want to get," buchou said as all of us nodded our head, issei raised his hand like he has a question.

"Um, why didn't we did this last month?" Issei asked. Oh, that's a good question, I turned to buchou as she smiles.

"Because the familiar master only reveals himself once every month, and last month is there is a reservation already for another peerage," buchou said.

Issei nodded his head. I went on alert when I smell someone is coming.

"Buchou someone's coming" I alerted them as they got surprised (except for issei) then turned serious, we saw the door opening and reveals the student council.

"Sona!? What are you doing here?" Buchou asked the student council president in surprise.

"Oh I only came by to see your new member," kaichou said and eyed us, the both of us stiffened.

"I can see the both of them are strong, good for you rias," kaichou said with a smile plastered on her face.

"Well I only took issei but not Shiro" buchou said which surprised the Kaichou and fuku kaichou.

"What!? Why!?" Fuku kaichou shouted at me.

I sweatdropped.

"Well... I have my reason for not joining any peerage" I said.

I gave them a small grin.

"Oh right sona you also got a new member," buchou said to kaichou.

Kaichou nodded her head and pointed at the guy behind them.

"This is saji my newest member a pawn" kaichou said as saji stepped forward.

"Good morning my name is Genshiro Saji, sona sitri's pawn and secretary of the student council, it's nice to meet you all" saji bowed.

"Woah so he's also a pawn like me, then that means we're alike," issei said with an amused face, but saij made a smirk.

"Oh don't compare me to you, I took 4 pawn," saji said with a proud face.

If only you knew.

"Saji he got 8 pawns in him," kaichou said.

Saji changed his expression from smug to shock.

"What! How is that possible?!" He shouted as he looked at issei but then sighed in defeat he looked at Asia and offers a handshake. Probably to save some dignity.

"The pleasure's mine," Saji said clearly embarrassed.

"No the pleasure's mine," Asia said as saji returned another hand and asked her if she's an angel.

I looked at issei, he got a thick mark on his head.

Issei ran and snatched saji hands and grips them hard.