Chapter 1

"Go to hell Trey!" She screamed.
"I'll meet you there sweetheart!" I yelled.
"You're half a man you bastard!" She yelled picking up her clothes which were scattered all over my room.
"Really now? That's not what you said last night," I opened the door for her.
"You're really kicking me out?" She asked.
"Do I really need to repeat myself? Are you that dumb?" I asked grabbing her chicks.

She slapped me across my face and I never felt more alive more like awaken.
"I'll call you tonight!" I yelled after her as she left my room.
"Bitch!" I exhaled making my way downstairs and realizing what a mess she made. She crashed all the lamps and the cushions from the couch were scattered all over the living room.
'I don't have time for this' I thought to myself.
Even though dad's going to arrive soon I'm not in the mood for cleaning, I have a hangover to nurse.

And by nursing I mean more vodka!
Making my way to the bar section I realize something. Damn it's Monday, school fucking day! I haven't been to school for the past couple of weeks and they've been emailing my dad non-stop. And him being on my case is really a pain in the behind.
I guess it's back to school, I can't wait to finish my senior year and get out of here.

After showering I searched everywhere for my school bag and I couldn't find it anywhere and I gave up. I guess I'll see them tomorrow but it would have been nice to go today then tomorrow and then the rest of the week off. Oh well now I have to figure out what to do for the rest of the day. I finally opened the bottle of vodka I've been fighting myself to do.
I make my way downstairs to the home built in theatre and I find myself glaring at my mom's picture and suddenly I felt tears forming.
'I am such a pussy!' I thought to myself.

It's been four years but yet it feels like it was just yesterday.
Now I'm not in the mood for watching a movie.
"Trey!" My dad's voice brought me back to reality.
"Get your ass in here!" He yelled.
First words he's ever said to me and it's been months now, the dude sure knows how to hold a grudge. He's pathetic.
I didn't even budge, why bother. Instead I maximized the volume.

Next thing I knew all the lights were switched off and it was pitch black, nice move. Guess he's been taking some advice from his friends. Not that I care.
"Trey!" He yelled.
I got annoyed and went to meet him upstairs.
"What?" I asked.
"Why aren't you at school?" He asked. Full of anger, sooner or later he'll explode I'm telling you. Poor guy doesn't recognize that his anger is not doing a bang up job on his face. Yeah, it's that bad.

"I couldn't find my school bag," I said.
"Why do I even bother?" He asked more to himself.
"Yeah why?" I asked. I was pressing his buttons and he doesn't like that. He's the kind of guy that doesn't work well under pressure something I'm not.
"Oh well, I guess it's obvious that you're not going to graduate," he shrugged.
"What?" I asked.
"Yes! You seriously think that not attending school will make you graduate? It doesn't work like that son," he smiled.

He enjoyed this, he knows how much I want to get out of here.
"Next year you're going to a public school because I can't keep paying the school's bills," he said.
"You're not serious," I didn't believe him.
"I am actually and I got to say, I never felt so good," he said.
"You can't do this to me!" I exclaimed.
"I just did," he said.
I immediately grabbed him by his clothes and looked at him. I was fighting with my self, I had one fist closed and was prepared to beat the hell out of him.

"Do it," he said.
I looked at him and finally let go.
"You're a lost course Trey," he laughed as he fixed his tie.
"I can't wait to burry you next to your mom," he said.
"Don't you dare mention her name," I tensed up.
"Or what? I will remind you-" I cut him off.
"That it's my fault she's gone," I finished his words.
"Damn right! Now you hold on to that until your days run out because I know for a fact that their numbered," he looked at me for the last time and then shook his head in disappointment.

Neither punching a hole in the wall nor tightening my jaw worked for me.
'We'll see who dies first dearest father' I smiled to myself.
You know the feeling you get when you accomplish something good but realize that it was all a dream. I've been dreaming the same thing over the past year's and that is holding the pillow over my father until his breath runs out. And every time I wake I think, damn that was a nice dream.

Hate doesn't describe what I feel for my father. That's normal right? It's a father-son thing.
"Turn back the electricity!" I yelled after him.
"Go get a job," he shut his bedroom door.
The old man is testing me and I don't like this one bit.
I got in my car and just started to drive, destination unknown.
I have to graduate, I need to get out of this hell, start a new life and I know that it will make dad very happy because I'll be out of his hair.

I glared at the first tattoo I got it was the name of my mother, April. She didn't like it but it really suited her. She had her third heart attack at 42 and died immediately, dad says it's my fault because I was involved with the wrong crowd and did some pretty bad things that didn't sit well with mom. It was her birthday and i crashed the party, I don't remember much but they said she was defending me when everyone tried to beat the crack out of me.