Figuring Things Out

Start from the beginning

"The fire must've charred his brain," Gray commented. Natsu looked like he was going to charge him but Erza sent him a look that made him back down. Typical Erza.

"So I guess you have fire magic Natsu," I said to try and ease the tension.

He nodded and lifted up one of his fist and it suddenly caught fire. "Now that I know I can do it, it's not that hard," he said matter-of-factly.

"That's so cool!" Romeo said enthusiastically while Wendy nodded next to him.

"Anyway, let's turn the focus back to Lu. Let's see what magic she can do besides the celestial whip," Levy commented.

"Oh," I said in surprise. I laughed and said, "With the activating of Natsu's powers I kind of forgot about my own."

Erza shook her head. "Don't worry about it, let's just hurry this along," she said swiftly.

I nodded and held the key I grabbed with both my hands and closed my eyes. I blocked out the feeling of being stared at and the uncomfortableness. I poured all of my focus onto my key and nothing else.

All of a sudden a bunch of images flashed across my mind. Some of them were weirdly dressed people and others were people wearing costumes. And a couple were animals and weird creatures. My eyes shot open then. I know now what I have to do.

I held out the key in front of me with my right hand and it started to glow a golden color. Everybody stared at it with a mix of shock and fascination as it continued to glow brightly. "Open, Gate Of The Maiden: Virgo!" I said loudly—but only loud enough that the only people who heard it were the people in this room.

If it was possible, the light grew even brighter and a sound resonated throughout the room. I had to close my eyes because of the light but when I opened them again it was gone. And an odd girl was standing in front of me. She had pink hair, blues eyes and, strangely, was wearing a maid outfit and shackles around her wrists. Her facial expression was one of nonchalance.

"Hello princess, it is good to see you," she told me in an emotionless voice.

"....Virgo?" I asked in shock.

"Whoa, she summoned a girl," Romeo said in astonishment.

"Amazing," Erza murmured.

"Impressive," Jellal said.

"Wait," Gray said, "so you can summon someone to help you whenever you call for them?"

"I guess," I answered him.

"Is it punishment time princess?" Virgo inquired. Uh, what?

"Punishment time? The hell is that?" Natsu said in confusion.

Virgo's face showed the tiniest bit of emotion possible. She gave everyone a short, sad look.

"So, it is true," she said.

"What's true?" Levy asked her.

Virgo shook her head. "I'm afraid I'm not allowed to tell you," she said in the same emotionless voice she's been using.

"Why not!?" Gajeel demanded angrily.