Chapter 26

Elena's P.O.V

I was feeding Alex he has gotten so big I was taking them to see Stiles and my Dad. Peter came inside and saw me gathering stuff. "Where you going?" He asked. "If I don't let my dad see Alex him coming here would probably end well." I exclaimed to Peter. "Okay, hey you have something else on your mind don't you?" He asked. "Yeah, probably going about the full moon... Scarlett said she spoke with Talia as you're sister Talia." I exclaimed. "How?" He asked. "She said it was her spirit." I exclaimed. "Okay." He said.

I went to my father's house Stiles jeep was there I get Alex out of the car seat. I go inside I see dad working on cases he looks up and me and smiles. "Man Alex, is getting big." Dad said. "Stiles, get your butt down here." Dad yells. "Yeah dad, I'm coming." He yells. He comes down the stairs and sees me. "How you doing Mamma Wolf?" He asked. "Wolfie..." Alex said. "Was that his first word?" He asked. "No he knows more he's really smart, Alex can say Mommy?" I asked him. "Mommy." He said. "Okay and how about Daddy?" I asked. "Dadda." He said. "Wow. Okay." Stiles says. "Can you say Stiles?" I asked. "St--iles." He said. "He knows my name, wow okay."

Scarlett's P.O.V

"Laura Talia no running in the house." I yell. I go check on Alec I get him up in the high chair I started to cut baby carrots and some meat from left overs. Derek was about to come home he came inside and gave me a kiss. "Daddy!" The kids yells. "Are you okay?" Derek asked me. "Yeah, just a little stressed." I say. I give the food to Alec "Momma." Alec says. I smile at him Alec as grown a lot he got thick black hair like Derek's.

I heard a knock on the front door I go check it while Derek is starting dinner. I see Scott. "Scott, I thought you'd be in college?" I asked him. "I thought it would be time for a visit." Scott says and opens his arms. I hugged him. "I missed you, brother." I say. "Laura Talia we have company." I yell. "Uncle Scotty!!!" They yell and go to hug him.