Chapter 1

Scarlett's P.O.V

"Scott where's Derek, I've been trying to call him like a billion times." I asked Scott. "Do you think I know?" Scott asks. "Wait Scarlett, what's the matter?" He asked. I started to shake like I was having a panic attack. "Scar," He says. Elena my best friend comes in, "I can't get a hold of a Peter either." Elena says. "Girls." I see a formailer face standing at the door. It was Breadon, "Did you say you can't get a hold of them?" He asked. "Yeah." We both say.

"You're coming with me to Mexico, they are there." Breadon says. "Why are they there?" Elena asked. "The Calvareen's took them, didn't Derek tell you he took Cora back to South America?" She asked. "Yeah." I say. "Pack your bags, meet me at Derek's loft." She says.

"Mom, I'm going to Mexico no matter what." I exclaimed. "What's going on?" My dad's

comes in and asked. "Nothing you need to worry about." I say while grabbing my duffel bag and heading out the door. Breadon pulls in the driveway, "You ready?" She asked. "Yeah." I say.

Elena's P.O.V

"I can lock you in a cell, Elena." My dad Sheriff Stilinski says. "Yeah, I still find a way out." I say. Scarlett and Breadon comes in, "Are we going now?" Scarlett asked. "You're mother agrees to this?" Dad asked. "Not really, until my dad showed up." She says. "We've been feeling pain ever since Derek and Peter went to South America." I exclaimed. "Okay, are we done here?" Braedon asked while she hands Scarlett a shotgun.

Derek's P.O.V

Well we're in Mexico getting electric fired. "Why are looking at me like this my fault?" Peter asked. "Because this is all you fault." I say. I heard a bottle break upstairs, then guns are fired. The door opens I see my mate and Peter's mate at the door. "What are you doing here?" I asked Scarlett. One of the men came over and got her around the neck. Scarlett kicked him in the balls. Breadon comes inside, "They're with me." She says. "You're the one that saved Isaac." I say, Scarlett comes up and kisses me. The same go for Elena but kissing Peter. She breaks the handcuffs. "I was the one that was hired to save Isaac." She says."Someone hired you to get us out of here?" Peter asked. "Yeah, but not you...I'm totally fine leaving you for dead."

Scarlett's P.O.V

"We're not leaving without it." Derek says. "Without what?" I asked. We walked up to a big chess I put my hands on the chess it pushes me off. "It's made from a Roman Tree." Peter says. "Somebody really doesn't want our hands in there." Peter says. We look at Breadon she smiles and kicks the lock and breaks it. She pulls something out.

When we got home, "Why do you want to see you mother, which may I need to remind you who is dead." I questioned him. "I need to ask her something." Derek says. "It might seem odd but she comes in my dreams." I exclaimed. "You see my mother in your dreams?" He asked. "I knew it sounded odd." I say. "Why do you want me to do it?" I asked. "I don't even know how to do it..." I say. "You mated to me..." He says. "Okay, but what if I don't do it right?" I asked.

I put my hand inside the claws man does it feel weird. "I still don't know like the sound of it." I say. "Scar, please just do it for me." Ah god that smile I don't see it very much. "Fine." I say. I finally stick his mother's claws into his neck. I blacked out, I wake up by the. I suddenly pull my hands out of Derek's neck. I fell to the floor. "Scarlett?" I heard Derek say.

I woke up in Derek's arms, "Are you okay?" He asked. "I saw her." I say. "What she say?" Derek asks. Elena comes inside... "What happened to her?" She asked Derek. I blacked out again.

Derek's P.O.V

"You made inflict her claws into your neck?" Elena asked. "She's the only one that could do it...I don't know what's happening to her." I exclaimed. "Because she's mated to you?" She asked. "You're mated to my Uncle." I scoff. I heard sniffling sounds that was coming from Scarlett. "Scarlett." Elena says while walking over to her. "She's freezing." She stated. Peter comes inside and sees Scarlett. Elena exclaimed to Peter what I made her do. "She's involving...into a wolf." Peter exclaimed. "Did she say what Talia said?" Peter asked. "No...she blacked out before she said anything." I say.

The next day came, "Derek?" I heard Scarlett say. I ran over to her "What happened?" She asked. "I'll tell you about later...I need to tell you something." I say. Elena walks inside... "We all need to tell you something." She says while Peter comes in. We stepped out of the room. "So you and Scarlett been best friends since you were how old?" I asked. "I've known her since birth." Elena says.