Chapter 18

Derek's P.O.V

Scarlett was getting worse I don't know what's happening. I was up most of the night with Talia and Laura they were worried about there mother too. "You're still up." I heard Scarlett's voice. "Yeah, how you feeling?" I asked. "Much better." She says, "You look a lot better." I say. "I can't go to sleep, so please come to bed." She says. I smiled. "I'll be in a minute." I say. Cora comes over to me "She looks a lot better." Cora says. "I'm surprised she named my nieces after Laura and Mom." Cora says. "Yeah, it surprised me too." I say.

Scarlett's P.O.V

I woke up feeling much better even though I was still pregnant again. I was cooking some breakfast the kids are up Elena was bringing her son over to play with the kids. "Mommy, come play." Laura says. "I'll come play, mommy isn't feeling as well." Cora says. "Derek, can I talk with you in private." I asked D. "Yeah." He says.

We walked into the another room. "We're going to have to Talia and Laura sometime." I say. "I know, when we find out what it is we'll tell them." He says. When I went into our bedroom I covered up under the blankets Derek finally came to bed. I wake up to the sound of a baby crying. "Go back to sleep." Derek says and gets up. He hasn't gotten much sleep either I couldn't help but notice my bones are still showing I don't know what was wrong with me. I'm not having a normal pregnancy. When it came morning Deaton had came over to see how I was doing. I could tell it was bad by the look on his face. Deaton takes Derek in another room that made me nervous.

Derek's P.O.V

 "It looks like when she was changed younger something where she was kept was and still is making her very weak. She won't be strong enough to have the baby she's turning human." Deaton exclaimed. "How's that even possible though?" I argue. "I don't know, but by the looks of the effects on her she's not going to make it through the deliverer.