Chapter 24

I looked down at the white wedding dress that I am wearing, and looked back to the mirror. I took a deep breath and told myself, "It's just a ceremony, Li Jiahui."

"It's a big big ceremony, dude." I heard a voice said. I looked behind and found the boys standing there. The boys, included Zhengyao, Jingxiu, Weiliang, Hongbin and even Yongjian. I haven't seen Yongjian in a long time before I asked him out and invited him to my wedding. As for Hongbin, we'll hang out sometimes, so I still get to see him.

Oh well, I never talked about their life after high school isn't it?

Hongbin was in Beijing. He got accepted into Beijing University for his professional knowledge in Chemistry and Biology that had been better than our teachers. He mentioned to me before that he want to study in genetic engineering.

We'll hang out only during holidays when he came back to Changsha.

As for Yongjian, he went all the way to Shanghai to study for mathematics, his favourite. I rarely see him even he came back here.

"I've tried to stop these boys flooding in, Jiahui." Xueyu barged in and said, panting.

"It's okay, Xue." I smiled at her. I stood up and said, "it's been a long time since I've seen you all." I smiled at them and said.

"Yeah, it definitely been a long time." Zhengyao chuckled.

"I was busy for the wedding." I said.

"Never mind, we know that. We can't stay here for a long time too, Jiahui. Mr. Zhang will get jealous." Jingxiu said.

"Yeah, he'll get jealous. But no worries, I'll talk to him about this later. So, what brings all five of you barge in here?"

"Well we just want to take a photo with the bride, our best friend." Hongbin shrugged.

"Ahh a photo is it? I'll just help you all take one." Xueyu said as she pulled out her phone.

"We meant by one photo for each person, but yeah, it's okay to have a group photo first." Jingxiu shrugged.

Weiliang took out his phone and showed us a photo. It was the one which six of us took during the prom night. The one Yixing help us took. It had been five years since we took the photo.

"Here! We'll pose like this. Any offense?" He held up his phone and asked.

"But we need to have the bride in the middle." Yongjian stated. "Jiahui was beside me that time."

"It's okay...we'll take one for the original one and one for Jiahui to be in center, which Yongjian and Hongbin will stand beside her." Zhengyao said.

Xueyu helped us to take a group photo then went out to help for the wedding. I had been staying in my parent's house for a week for distributing the invitations and meeting up with old friends. It had actually been a week since I met Yixing.

My mother said that for traditional Chinese wedding, the bride and groom shouldn't meet before the wedding, and that's one of the reasons why Yixing doesn't come to me even when we're both not busy.

I will drive by my own to Hsiangya Third Hospital everyday and sometimes passed by Yixing's office or the condominium purposely, hoping that I could see him but luck wasn't by my side all the time.

We'll talk through the phone each day but we didn't video call at all. It's the forth month of my pregnancy, a month after I graduated. My tummy had formed a small bump now. I will caress my tummy each day, feeling the baby inside there. Yixing and my child.

I was excited to know whether our child is a girl or boy. Yixing told me that he had made an appointment for the check up and it will be before our honeymoon which will start in two days.