Chapter 14

Crystal isn't wrong, after all. Yixing did asked me to be his partner again for the prom night. The moment when I tell Xueyu and Crystal about this, they were over excited and they're like, "I knew it!"

Okay, I could totally understand their feelings. It's just like you've expected something good to happen and it really did. Honestly, I don't even get why they seemed so happy when the one Yixing invited wasn't them? Maybe if Yixing did, they'll become worse than that. Well, I should've suggest Yixing to ask them out someday.

Jiajun kept on nag at me about not having a chance to go to the prom night and even sulk at me because I just happened to agree with going with Yixing instead of bringing him. Ew, I can't even imagine going with Jiajun.

Well, plus, for this year's prom night, I don't know why our school just added a rule that only the last year students can attend. Jiajun was really unhappy with that news.

Even if I'm not going with Yixing, I wouldn't even go with Jiajun too, knowing that he'll just dump me at the end and look for Jingyi.

"Jiahui!" Xueyu happily ran to me as she saw me. She was wearing a pure black long dress, which really suit her milky skin. "You look so nice in that, dear." Xueyu started looking at me from head to toe and said.

Well, I was wearing a wine red dress. Yeah, obviously it's picked by Yixing.

"You look nice too, Xue." I smiled at her and said.

"Isn't Mr. Zhang with you?" Xueyu looked to my back and asked. She then held my arms. I just shook my head. "Hmm, he just happened to send off this for me. He said that he'll be coming late, as he was overseas."

"Aww, he's so sweet. I heard that both of you literally wear couple outfit for last year. So, how about this year?" She smiled playfully and asked me.

"It's just that the colour matched, Xueyu. It's nothing. Look, you're wearing couple outfit with a lot of guys there too." I pointed at some guys who were wearing black tuxedo and told her.

"I hate you." She hit me slightly and mumbled.

"Xueyu! Jiahui!" Both of us heard our name being called so we turned around. It was Qianqian. Xueyu's last year's tablemate, and our friend.

"Hey there, Qianqian." I greeted her and smiled widely.

"Hi, Jiahui." She smiled as well and replied. She then pointed to a table afar, and asked, "Zhonghan, Junyang and I are there. Are you joining us, Xueyu, Jiahui?"

"Yah, Jiahui will get awkward with Zhonghan around. Plus...she has someone waiting for her already." Xueyu said and added a sly smirk. I rolled my eyes and turned to Qianqian.

"It's okay, Qianqian. You guys just go there. I have to wait for someone."

"Okay then. Xueyu, going?"

"Yeah!" Xueyu nodded. "Jiahui-ah, although I want to see how good you look together with Yixing but I'm going there. I'll see you around later!" She waved and went off with Qianqian.

I wandered around the hall as I was looking for Crystal, Weiliang, Jingxiu, Jingyi, Zhengyao, any of them. I don't like being alone in this kind of event.

"Are you Li Jiahui?" I suddenly heard an unfamiliar voice asked behind. I turned around and found a tall man holding a wine glass, staring at me.

"Yes I am."

"Ahh, it's really you." He smiled widely and said. "Remember me? I'm Yixing's friend, Wu Yifan." He held out his hand and said.

Wu Yifan? I looked down for a while, trying to think if I ever met this guy.