Chapter 23 : Blood Crystals

Dan's POV :

25 years old :

Aswe land on the plateau made of rock one thing is clear for me wearegoing to hell ! Finally , what I knew would be happening to me formy whole life has finally happened. I look at Phil and see himsmirking and he sends me : I knew this would happen ! I smirkback at him and send : Me too !

Wewant to go to take a look around so we jump down the plateau and hearscreaming lost souls sourounding us. They scream and screech at usand one looks like my ex and and she says You are going to payHowell !

Ialready did ! I answer her smiling cheeky I payed with mymortality ! I winked at her and Phil waves at her as we walkthrough the big crowd of lost souls , every soul being in a differentshade of red.

Afterwalking through a lot of tunnels we come to black and locked chambers. Me and Phil listen and we hear humans moan , male and female humanswho are forced to be in a copy of their mortal body which shows themin their best years or if they died early enough in their age ofdeath. Lust-demons ! I send to Phil and he nodds his head.Lust demons feed of peoples Lust and produced liquids during thehuman is experiencing lust. They are a strange kind of demon, theonly kind of demon that can ''revive'' human souls .

Wekeep walking through the dark kingdom seeing a lot of demons rushingto different caves or drinking white liquid , which I assume is cumand others drinking droplets of clear liquid which I guess is sweat.

Wewalk out of the kingdom and I tell Phil : Phil I'm hungry , I needsome blood ! He nodds and suggests : How about we go to theblood-lands ? There is your kind and they have a lot of blood instorage , but it doesn't give you any power ! I don't care aboutpower right now I have to swallow blood down my poor dry throat so Icompliment : Good idea ! And we start walking to the right.

Aftera good amount of walking everything starts to glow red and there aresharp crystals from anywhere , me and Phil look at them astounded andI notice : there is blood dripping down the crystals and I put mymouth below one and blood fills my dry mouth and it tastes sweet butalso salty which I love and I can't get enough and I drink and drinkand drink until the crystal turns white. I step away and crushes tothe floor Phil screams >> ouch ! << and I look at him andsee the wounded ancle of his , blood gushing out , the cut caused bythe crystal falling down. The crystal piece turns red and starts toglow before Phil's blood jumps from one crystal piece to the nextuntil evry crystal piece is red again and they all fly up and putthemselves back together again.

Iturn around and look at a shocked Phil who looks a little palerthrough his bloodloss I go down and lick his ancle , letting thetaste of his blood dance on my tounge and his wound closes.