Chapter 13 : Blood

Phil'S POV :

28years old :

Athome me and Dan go to bed and I let the day pass before my eyes again: Dan telling me about his wonderful dream , him touching my gradeand he turned to a halfling. How is that possible ? I think for aminute and the only reasonable explanation is to absurd , but itwould explain so much ...

Idecide to go to Dan's room and talk to him. I stand up and go to hisdoor , but I just knock and he mumbles something, I assume that hewas saying come in ! But I'm not to sure ... I hesitantly openthe door and peak in , seeing Dan lying awake , his eyes that haveturned black after his kill looking at me , he was still smirking,and I can't help but feel turned on by that , my eyes turned blackand I walk up to him and sit down and ask him >> and, how wastoday for you ? << smiling at him and he sighed and said >>finally , he's gone ! << >> who ? << I ask him >>that bloody demon that used to posses me ! << he says smirking, but at the same time he seems to have hatred and anger in his eyes.I wish I could kiss him right now , he's my mate , otherwise he wouldhave went crazy when he touched slitter. I grab slitter and show itto him and he shows me his knife, the blade is made of black diamondwith a silver handle and on the handle was Blood engraved inblood red and a ruby was worked into the end of the handle , the rubywas glowing as he looked at me.

Ilooked Dan into his soulless , black eyes and ask him something Iwanted to ask him , but never brought it over my lips to ask himsince years : >> Dan how was your life like before I steppedinto it ? <<