Does she mean with they Tom, Brad and Zack?

I shook that question off.

My name is-

You forgot something.

"MHMM!!!!!"

Oh I forgot Jenn!

I looked at her wide eyes filled with recognition, before I did anything I spoke to her slow and quiet "My name is...Lily kim I'm here to help you. I am going to take my hand off you but don't scream if the guards hear you, not just me but also you will get executed" she nodded her head eagerly.

I took my hand off her mouth with my other hand that still held her in place. She took a deep breath of relief, I took her appearance in, she had a long blouse on with jeans or what remained of them, dark purple bruises adorned the skin around her neck not forgetting the bruises around her wrist which loocked like handprints, her legs had long cuts with what seemed like they were inflicted with silver.

The one who did this must have just glided the knife on her skin because the wounds don't seem deep but the silver slows her regeneration.

"Who did this to you?" My voice was threatening, I didn't even recognise myself I felt like some overprotective Alpha mate.

You are scaring her dumbass.

I don't know what is wrong with me, knowing that she had to endure something like that lets my blood boil.

I also feel it, the need to protect her...there must be some kind of bond.

I ignored her but didn't block her out, after so long I can't bring it over myself to block her out , yet.

She looked away.

"You didn't even try to lie to me"I tried

She bites her lip while looking down.

Comfort her. We don't know what happened to her but her smell tells the story, she needs someone by her side.

I suck at comforting.

I know.

I stepped in front of her, I snuck my arms around her pulling her in a close hug, her head leaning on my shoulder.

I awkwardly patted her dark blonde hair, minutes of silence passed till I spoke.

"...Did they rape you?"

Best theme to start a conforsation. Good job.

I am so close from blocking you out.

My question was hesitate.

She began to sob heavily I took that as my answer.

I felt bad for her she doesn't deserve such a thing, maybe it's her innocent and fragile aura that gives me this feeling.

Bullshit. We both know you don't give a shit about others.

At least I try to deliver some answers.

After that little argument, I dared to ask further.

"Was that the first time?"

She nodded while sobbing she started hugging me back, her head now in the crock of my neck. She shakes a little, I continued to pat her hair in silence.

"Tell me who did it."

For the first time since she arrived she spoke.

"You knowing will not change anything that happened."