제10장

Author's P.O.V:

Summer holidays were over, and she had to go back to college.

She was transferring to the college her cousin went to in Busan, and she was worried.

What would happen?

"Chaeyoung-a! I'm ready!" Ryeo called, coming into the kitchen.

Chaeyoung nodded, and placed their breakfast on the table. Toast with poached eggs and bacon- yum.

They sat quietly, ate quietly. Ryeo was still upset about the Jungkook incident, but she was happy that she had made a new friend.

Chaeyoung didn't know that Ryeo had sneaked out in the middle of the night, talked to V for two hours, and V dropped her home.

She felt a bit guilty for not telling her cousin, but if she did Chaeyoung would have literally eaten her up right then and there.

Chaeyoung tried starting a conversation. "So... How are you feeling?"

Ryeo nodded and smiled. "I'm excited but scared, for college here."

Chaeyoung sighed and put down her fork. "Not that, Ryeo. I meant... Jungkook."

"Oh, him? I'm okay. I can't just cry over him all the time now, can I?" Ryeo replied, confidently.

The latter raised an eyebrow. "You know you can tell me anything right?"

Ryeo nodded. "Of course!"

Chaeyoung nodded too, and they continued eating.

"Ryeo-ya, let's go to the hair salon later, after class," Chaeyoung said.

Ryeo looked up in amusement. "Since when do you style your hair? I mean, that auburn coloured has been on you for years."

She shrugged. "I just... Wanted a change."

[A/N: you know for whom though muahhahahha 😈]

Ryeo nodded. "Okay."

Ryeo's P.O.V:

I was upset about Jungkook. I lied to Chaeyoung. But I was glad I could talk to Taehyung.

Chaeyoung and I walked to the school, it was just fifteen minutes away.

I must say, I was amazed by the college. It was beautiful, and big. It wasn't one of those prestigious schools with fountains and gardens and stuff, but the place was big and it was clean.

Thankfully, most of my classes were with Chaeyoung, so I didn't have to worry.

Chaeyoung took me early so we just stayed inside the lecture hall. There was no one except one student, who was a guy called Eric Nam.

He smiled and said good morning, then Chaeyoung introduced us.

Students poured in, but no one really noticed us.

"Chaeyoung," A voice suddenly called.

Both Chaeyoung and I looked up to see a boy, who was damn good looking. He came to us and sat next to Chaeyoung.

My seat was on the other side next to her, at the very back of the class.

"Morning," he greeted.