제4장

Jungkook waited for their promised summer.
_____________________________

Next summer:

Ryeo's P.O.V:

"It's cold!" I exclaimed as I put my legs in the pond and played with the water.

"You're weird. Of course the water is cold." Jungkook said with a laugh.

We walked through the forest when suddenly a rocky hand came out of the earth and covered Jungkook. I called his name, half shouting half whispering.

"It's dangerous, Jungkook." The voice came from a boy that was now standing in front of Jungkook.

When did he get there?

He looked pretty mature and was really tall. He had pinkish hair and a worried expression plastered on his face.

"That's a human child. If she touches you, you'll disappear." He said.

"Thank you. I'm fine, Rapmon," Jungkook said. And then the hand went back inside the earth as Rapmon, or whatever his name was, clicked a finger.

"Please don't touch him, human child." Rapmon said, and then just disappeared. Right in front of my eyes.

"Yes," I said as I was shocked.

I followed Jungkook who was now far from me. I caught up with him and heard sounds coming from the forest calling Jungkook and telling him to be careful.

Then a light fell on Jung kook which made me startled and another boy showed up. He looked like a horse, nonetheless very handsome.

He had a curious look on his face, he nearly squealed like a girl when he saw me.

"I-Is that a-a hu-uman g-girl??" he asked Jungkook, stuttering and holding Jungkook's shoulder to protect him.

Jungkook nodded and said, "J-Hope, you don't have to be scared. She won't do anything."

He slowly let go of Jungkook's shoulder and walked towards me.

"Um, little human girl?" He called.

"It's Ryeo," I answered politely.

"Hello there, I'm J-Hope. Spirit of light." He reaches out his hand and I shake it.

"Ryeo, it's nice seeing you friends with Jungkook and all, but you do know what will happen if you touch him even the slightest bit, right?" He asks.

YES I KNOW EVERYONE DOESN'T HAVE TO WARN ME-

"Yes," I answered politely.

"That's good then. Be careful, you two," J-Hope smiled, ruffled my hair and then disappeared into the forest.

Jungkook started walking again and I followed him.

I started to remember a few things.

Jimin roughly shoved Jungkook away. Rapmon's rocky third-hand pulled him and J-Hope held his shoulders to protect him.

So the other spirits can touch him, it's only humans that can't.

Then I remembered again.

Jimin held my hand and J-Hope ruffled my hair. So Jungkook's the only spirit that's cursed. The other spirits can touch humans, only Jungkook can't.