labour ? Edit

- 2 Months later -

Its two months later after that night were I really felt like a real family . It's been two months since I told him I really loved him and I'm totally sur about the wedding . And let me tell you it's so hard from being six a d half months til eight months pregnant and planning a wedding . Harry was with the boys getting ready for the semi-finals of the x-factor . It was so hard as the wedding was in two weeks .

But I'll get to see him tonight as the semi-final and me , Anne and Gem are going .

-later at studio -

We arrived early because we got backstage to wish the boys good luck. But just before we left to go sit in the audience I started to get cramps or pains in my lower stomach . I know I have three weeks left but I didnt want my baby to be premature . It won't come early would it ? .

- Harry pov -

Everything was so stressful lately Gemma has been planning this wedding non- stop these pass few months . I feel so bad but she said it was fine . The last time I saw her it was three days ago . She looked tired so I know after tonight I will pamper her the way she should be .

-later that night -

It's was after the show me ,Anne and gem were already backstage waiting to meet them to go . We were talking and out the corner of my eye I seen him coming towards us . As I walked well more like waddled towards him the smile on his face got bugger the closer he got .

We hugged and I took in his amazing scent . When we pulled away he gave me a small kiss on the lips . And I was the best kiss I ever had in the past three days .

- having something to eat -

As we were sitting there eating when I kept getting these cramps and pains in my stomach it's keeps getting worst so the next thing I do is shout HARRY .

Harry came right beside me within seconds . I told him I think the baby is coming and you should have seen the panic in his eyes . I never though that I would see .

Soon everybody had cleared around me and Harry . He gets everything he brought and helped me . He then puts out this his hand for me to grab . Which I did as we walk ed . He kept telling me to breath and not think about the pain . But I looked into his eyes and gave him the death glare .

I kept breathing until we finally reached the car that was waiting for us . Harry made sure I was in the car that was waiting for us . Harry made sure I was in the car comfortable then Harry came beside me interlocking our hands him telling me to breath again .

Soon we arrived at the hospital . We were soon set up in the room . They done some test and blood test . Soon the doctor come in with the results of the test ........