The Hospital. (edit)

Pregnant by my bully part 4 edited

( the hospital )

Dream

It was just before my mam and dad separated I remember the first time I ever seen this and I remember I was sitting at the table drawing a picture of my family it was me , mom,dad and my soon to be brother . Then the next thing I knew there was shouting coming from upstairs , I was scared I heard voices from the top if the stairs to see it was my mama and dad fighting about something was a terrible mistake . I started to cry when my dada started shouting to stop crying but it only made it worst . My mom seen and was coming down to me but my father was hot on her heel the next thing I knew my mom screamed then her body was at the end of the stairs . All I remember after that was sitting in the hospital with my mam in tears . She told me that I wasn't having a baby brother . I didn't understand but then it fast forward to the present and it was me lying there in the same hospital bed my mom did ten years ago .

Was this a sign ?

I eventually woke up after what felt like a life time . But I finally felt like I got a goodnights sleep . My eyes still haven't opened but Im awake . I finally decide to open my eyes I had to let them adjust to the bright lights . As soon as I looked around I seen there was light blue curtains around this bed I have been lying in . I moved around abit more and I looked at the machines with my heartbeat keeping track .

After I realised I was in the hospital I began to panic I didn't know what to do my heartbeat started to pick up slightly but soon it cooled down when the doctor came in with her clipboard . She stepped in closing the door behind her telling me why I'm lying in this bed .

Doctor : well as you can tell your in the hospital , you blacked out and fainted in school were the ambulance was called and now your here . We did some test on you and everything came back fine but when we done a blood test we found something . It seems your two and a half months pregnant .

My Pov

Pregnant ? Really ? This is just great isn't it ? Now this makes everything worst ! How could I have been so stupid ? It took a while to hit me then OMG Harry ! He's the dad. OMG what am I going to do ? What am I going to say to him ? Am I even going to tell him ? If I do will he hit me but what if he hurt the baby in the process I couldn't have that .

I was snapped out if my thoughts when I see my moms head coming around the corner ( oh here we go I think to myself ) she came in acting like nothing happened but she came over to the side of my bed where there was a chair and sat down . Asking me how was everything ? . But that was until HE came in . ( my moms boyfriend ah ) I hated him wanna know why ? He doesn't treat her right but he also tried to make a past at me. She didn't believe me when I told her so I moved out . So that why I don't like him very much so I turned my head towards him and snapped .

Me : what are you doing here ?

Mom : don't speak to him like that !

Me : I will if I want now get out !

Mom : no Gemma please ?

Me : do not Gemma please me mom I'm fine . Pregnant but fine now leave I didn't need you then and I don't need you now .

Mom : YOUR WHAT !

Me : PREGNANT !

Mom: HOW COULD YOU !!!!!

Me : well you know how beside I don't have to explain now go .!!!!

After that she did go and I didn't see her again

- two days later -

I was finally getting out of this place but I had to go back to a he'll whole well that's up to me . But before I left I was given a chart that I will have throughout my pregnancy and then I had to make an appointment for two months later for the four months scan .

After I went home and chilled I decide to take off to focus on what I'm going to do . I told my job and they told me I could take the time off . I then started getting stuff for the baby her and there small things first . Monday came along and it was time to face the music .as I was pulling up some idiot pulled up right infront of me nearly causing me to crash into them . The door opened to the car and the person I saw climbing out I hated even more now because it was him the father if my baby Harry .

I looked over in his direction to see him with a smirk on his face . I turned my head to focus on somewhere else to park . I drive past Harry and his gang where they started shouting and calling me names . I just ignored it and parked . I got out somehow having a bust of confidence I opened the door into the school the place I call hell . Today I was going to hold my head up high even though I hated Harry a d myself for what we have done . But I couldn't be happier because I was carrying something so cute and small and I will love it with all of my heart . As I walked to my locked I take out my bag where I looked at my purse where I had a big smile on my face where there was a picture of the scan which I can now call my baby.

Hey guys edit this chapter to . Here's the plan I going to edit all the chapters before I will move on with the stories . Please guys

Vote !

Comment !

Share !