The Annoucement. Edited

Pregnant by my bully part 4 edited the announcement

Song for this chapter

Hope gives you hell - all American rejects

The first day back after being away for a week and a bit was actually quite nice . Harry hasn't tried anything but I think he was out so that why ! . As I walked through the halls everyone was staring at me but I didn't care I didn't held my head up high or low but mid-high . As I walked passed people in halls /classrooms and even in the bathrooms all they did was stare and whisper but I wasn't going to let it bother me . I finished for the day . I went to the shop to pick up something's then headed home . Watching a movie with ice cream and tissues then when the movie was finally over I glanced at the clock that reads 10:30 so I turned off and locked up then went to bed falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow .

-Harrys Pov -

It's been at least two and half months since the last time I was with Gems . I can't help but think about that night and what happened and also what I had done to her . I felt so bad but I couldn't stop because I was already to far in .every night before I go to bed I think about gem and how things could've been different and I told myself I'm going to be nice to gems today but it didn't happen . So I took a week off school just to clear my head and figure things out . Then I finally decided it was time to go back but the thing in my mind will I go back to my old ways .

- next week -

I hated being back in school already even though I haven't even enter the hallways yet . I think why I hated it because I didn't know how the days going to go with the whole Harry thing . But because being pregnant and no one knowing if Harry hurts me and hurts my baby . Before school I stayed in my car thinking about how all this was going to plan out but I couldn't picture it . So I took a deep breath got my bag headed out of my car and into the hall ways of hell.

As I walked I side down the hall and to my left where my locker was . I got my stuff out for my first two classes . Just when I finish getting my books the bell rings letting everyone know that the day was starting . The week flew by quite fast and everything went smooth which was very weird as I wasn't getting any hastily from Harry .

Speaking of Harry I haven't seen or heard of him this past week . I have heard though that he was taking some time off but I wasn't jumping to any conclusions just yet because you never know what will happen.

-next week -

He was back . Harry was back . The truth was he was just at home having time to himself as people said . When people asked him that he would say yes . So we don't really know but just believe him anyway .

The first day he was back he really didn't say anything to me which was really weird . I was finally getting more of a bump now as I was two weeks over my three months Mark . As I walked everyone was looking at messier more than before . I guess they could really tell I was putting on a lot of weight but orient really care . The day went pretty fast which was great and I was quite happy because nothing happened with Harry . But I think I spoke to soon .....

The next day as I was walking from my car into the school and down the hall to my locker I realised someone was following me. I turned around to see it was harry and he was hot on my tail . I was just at my locker when Harry came up slamming his fist against the locker . It didn't frighten me but I couldn't take it anymore I had to get back at him . Some way have to do something that will stop him from treating me like that so I grabbed his arm quite forceful and say

Me : well I have something for you and everyone else to know .

Harry : and what would that be (laughing )

Me: well everyone I have something to tell you all (looking at everyone around then turning back to Harry )

IM PREGNANT !!!!!

It was quite a relief and a weight off my shoulders because I had just told everyone and the person I'm falling in love with as the future father of my baby that I was pregnant . His face was priceless . There was all sort of emotions going on . It was shocked and sad also there was abit of anger . I couldn't handle it . I looked around me to see everyone's mouth dropped open wide they were just as shocked as Harry but with great confusing as too why I was telling Harry this . But as I looked towards Harry gang you can kind of tell they knew something .

Before I think or Harry or anyone could really react I started to get tears in my eyes . I then slammed my locker closed . Bending down to pick up my bag . Pushing Harry out of the way exiting the building towards my car making a quick exit . Away from everything and everyone .....

Hey guys I edited yea . This story means a lot to me and I wanna thank all the people who have voted and read this story . I love you all and remember to

Vote !

Comment !

Share ! ....