Pregnant by my bully

Pregnant for my bully -Harry styles fanfic (edited ) 

SMACK my body goes against the locker again for the fifth time today . As you can tell I'm being bullied it's be going on for about five months now , everyone sees it around school and doesnt do anything about it , so i just have to take it as it comes . i have tryed to tell the teachers and stuff but they dont believe me because of the person who bullies me is very sneek and does it where no one can see and also he turns on the charm and gets away with it .

 but outside school no one does know how bad it really is and trust me its really bad the bruises do be really big but i guess I just hide them  really well . they really hurt and the pain doesnt go away because before the can disappear more are formed as the more as i get pushes into door and lockers and being hit with some force .

 I didn't know how the bullying all started but i think i have an idea that it has something to when me and this person started our first day of secondary school ( high school ). But i didnt know why because we were best friends we were suppose to stick together and rule the world but i guess that ididnt happen . he told me things like èverything will be ok ,i have you and you've got me , were in this together and nothing was going to separte us and i believed it well guess im the fool .

But as soon as we walked in that door of secondary school everything change because there was me the normal girl  who wears leggings and uggs and a top and there he was the most good looking guys in the school wearing sweats and gets away with it . That day was proable the worst day ever not only did he become the most popular guys in school and was going to rule but that was the day where i was pushed out and was a no body and that was the day i lost my best friend , the person who knew me like the back of their hand , was always there when i needed them and I didnt have that anymore .

That was a year ago but the bulling only start five months ago and it was a shock at first But then after the days went on and he kept doing it i started getting use to it but still i flinched when he came near me . But i remember the first ever day he started it

                                         + Flashback +

Harry : Hey Gemma bemma dont you look pretty today in your stupid little shirt and your shoes oh and really them legging again what is it like the fourth day you haave been wearing them are you like poor or something and cant afford new one . ( start laughting ) then banged the loker beside my face .

                                         + Flashback over +

That was the first day he started bullying me and it really did shock me cmon he was my best friend and then he treats me like that i still remember his expression on his face he had a pitty kind of look on his face . and looked at me in discuss like i was dirty to him and the worst thing  was that when he laugh and banged the locker he walked back over to his little click hi fived all his group well the guys mostly and he was kind of proud of himself and i couldnt take it so the tears started to form in my eyes and then began to fall down my face where i looked over to his click where they were still laughing before i ran away .

That was just the start as the days , weeks and now even months went on he would call me names then move onto my family and everything else i done he still banged the locker after he would call me name just to get me to jump and everyday his group would be there to cheer him on and to laugh with in my face . andI would always end up doing the same thing is cry and run away . the name calling lasted about two weeks before the physcial contact was added . One day her walked up to me and slammed me against my locker for his friends then called me names and when i tryed to walk away he wuld push me against the loker again making sure there was no way i was going anywhere .

That was four and half months ago now and yet here I am again scared for my life and being physcially bullied but my best friend , the person i could call when everything was going wrong and i though was my everything . and his name you ask ? well his name is HARRY STYLES . 

As he slammed me against the locker he said in a angry voice that I was a bitch and no one would ever like me and  why was i even here . That he couldnt wait til after school to get me . ( hes going to hit ) I stood there frozen couldn't move then I broke into tears sliding down the wall . After a while and the same rootine  everyone cleared the hall ways I finally got the stomach to get up and walk towards the bathroom . As I got there I lifted my top to see the bruise I  had on my stomach  from Harry hitting me there it was nearly gone but still painful , then the door opens and my shirt drops I turn around to see one of the teachers her name was ms scott she was going mad I wasn't in class I just told her I wasn't feeling well but soon arrived in class as I walked in to my normal seat I could see the smug look on Harry and his friends .

I ignored him then before I knew it the day was over thank god , as I got into my car driving home I decided to turn the music up and sing along , when I was driving I stopped at light someone behind me was beeping I don't know why the light was still red but then I looked in the mirror it was Harry . I just didn't care and drove off . As I reached my house I got my pj's on then had tea and small bit of dinner then off to do some stuff . As I was reading I got a knock on the door , these person was very impatient because they kept knock I didn't even check who was at the door and before I realised I was surprised to see was at my door but HARRY STYLES ......

hey guys i just finish editing this chapter and will be doing the others aswell to make it better i hope you like it and comment and vote  and possible share please