Chapter 15

Dawn😇

We help mom put her bags in her room and walk to our room. Before we enter, Mateo stops us.

"Welcome home sisters" He smiles and I mean mug him

"Listen I didn't come back to get beat up by you and your damn brothers all over again" Kota says

"Yeah bitch you came back so mommy wouldn't suspect a thing" Ayleo says laughing

I growl a little and storm into the room. Vina and Kota follow and I slam the door shut. I hate it here. I can't wait for these 2 weeks to be over.

The next morning

"Y'all wake y'all asses up. It's Saturday and y'all know what that means" Zays says walking in with thing 1 and 2.

"Good to see you too bitch" Dakota says rolling her eyes.

"Ohhh I see you done spent a few months in the D and think you big shit now huh" Zay laughs getting in her face.

"Oh my fucking gosh can y'all get out" Vina says and they all look at her.

"Get y'all asses downstairs now" Mateo says leaving out the room with Ayleo and Zay.

We suck our teeth and get up. We walk down stairs and sit on the couch where they are waiting for us.

"Yes massa" I say rolling my eyes.

"Haha very funny keep playing that's the only thing you'll be able to address me as" Leo says

"Man what y'all want" Kota ask

"Well since y'all have been on vacation we here to lay down some ground rules" Mateo says smirking.

"Rule number uno, yall can't go no where without us" Leo says and I bust out laughing.

"Shiiiiiiitt" I laugh.

"Rule number dos, do what we say" Mateo says

"Rule number tres, can't be on your phone past 11" Zay says.

"Aaaaaaanddd that's where I stop you see look.........fuck no" Vina says getting up walking away

"I know you not walking away from us" Mateo says.

"Bitch I'm older than you and Zay so pipe down" She says and goes back upstairs.

I see Ayleo and Mateo exchange some words and the Ayleo follows Vina upstairs. Soon Kota and I hear lots of yelling and screaming. We start to get up but they stop us.

"Rule number cuatro, don't act out and we won't treat you like that." Zay says pointing up referring to Davina.

"Andate a la cresta (Fuck you)." Kota say glaring at Mateo.

"Any time sweetheart." He says smirking and walking away with Zay.

10:40 PM

"Do whatever y'all got to do before we regulate them phones." We hear Leo's voice boom behind the door.

I FaceTime Angelo and when he answers I smile.

"I miss youuuu" he cries out and I bust out laughing.

"I'll be back for our birthday. Hopefully." I say mumbling the last part.

"Alright bet." He says smirking.

"Babe I just called to say goodnight and that I'll text you in the morning." I say smiling.

"Alright well goodnight than baby." He says and then hangs up.

Not too long after Mateo comes in and holds out his hand. I slap my phone into it and walk away plopping down in my bean bag chair.

"You will get these back when you make us breakfast in the morning." He smiles and walks out.

"I might kill him." Davina says out of no where.

"You not real shut up." Dakota says waving her off.

"Yeah you right, I'm not." She says.

She gets up and goes to the closet. Seconds later she turns back around holding a gun. Dakota and I jump up scared and look at her.

"Bitch where you get that from?!" I ask.

"You know Molly stay with guns." She says and we sigh.

"You might as well put it back cause I'm not catching a case with yo ass." Dakota says walking towards her bed.

She sucks her teeth. "Maaaan. I wasn't gone use the shit anyway." Vina says putting it back rolling her eyes.

We all lay in our bed staring at the ceiling. We all sigh in unison and turn on our side going to sleep ready for whatever tomorrow brings.